"Ah!No problem"I said waving my hand in air.

There was awkward silence all around,though we are glancing at eachother we didn't speak any thing,Its evident that we want other's to open up first.

"What do you want for dinner?"I asked him slowly.

"What ever you can cook easily."He said flipping the channels in Television without looking at me.

"Okay!"I smiled a bit and left.

I took half an hour to cook his favourite dishes,I don't know why I am doing this.I became a puzzle to myself.I am smiling for a second and crying in the very next second.What is happening to me.I served the food on the table and called him.

"Wow,my favorite Matter panner"He said smiling rubbing hands together.

"I know you would love it"It was just a slip of my tongue.

He chuckled and I blushed.What's happening?!I couldn't meet his eyes.

We ate in silence.I glanced at him and he pointed at my cheek.

"What?"I mouthed.

He quickly grabbed a piece of panner sticking to my cheek.

"Ah!!"I lowered my head shyly.

"You didn't get rid of this habit yet?"He is chuckling.

"You haven't changed much Preethi you are the same pure and innocent Preeti, my very own old Preethi"He looked at me sincerely.

What?!What did he call?My Preethi!my own preeti!Oh god!

"Oh really?!Then why did you run away from Mandap like a coward?"I asked him.

"Because I over heard the conversation between you and Vinay"He said something which I haven't expected.

"Oh my god!"I chocked and split the water in my mouth.

"Carefull"He offered me a glass of water and patted my back gently.

"I am sorry"I mumbled.

"No,I have to say sorry for everything"He caught my hand and kissed my knucles gently.

I can't stop my tears,I am crying though I hate to do it infront of him,It's hard for me to resist my tears now.

"I am sorry"He dropped his food and hugged me from side.

"I love you,I felt you decieved me.I was shattered by your words.I became angry with your brother.I don't know what to do.In that spur I did something which broke your heart,I am sorry."He gave a peck on my cheeks.

I didn't respond to him.

"Please say something,I can't take this silence anymore"He took my face into his palms and kissed my forehead.

"I deserve this,I deserve this punishment"I am crying so hard,My heart out infront of him.

"No!No!"He shushed me,wiped my tears.

"Please eat something"He fed me rest of the food in my plate.

I just walked into my room without a word,I am void of any emotions,I felt happy for a second .Now I know the reason behind his act,Partially I am responsible for my position.

I don't know what is the meaning of love,That's true I wanted to snatch away his life,passion from him.I closed my eyes and fresh tears escaped from my eyes.

I opened my PC and started reading his mails.I couldn't stop my tears.He wrote about several things but every mail,every message showed me how much he missed me.