Hajime scoffed, "I don't know, maybe it was when you broke into my dorm with little to no warning?"

"You are incorrect," Izuru stated.

"Oh really?" Hajime rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Please, do correct me on my mistake."

"Mistakes. There are more than one." Izuru retorted, only to have Hajime glare back at him.

"One," Izuru held out his index finger, "I did not break in. I had a copy of your key."

"You entered without my permission. That's breaking and entering. Wait, when did you-"

Izuru cut him off, "I did not damage or steal any property. I merely entered."

"Tch, still trespassing. Now, answer me when I ask-"

"Two," Izuru used his middle finger to make a peace sign, "I knocked on your door for a long amount of time."

"A few knocks don't give you the go ahead to use your copy of my key to get in! Now for crying out loud when did- "

"I knocked for exactly 1 minute and 48 seconds" Izuru stated, cutting Hajime off once again.

Hajime groaned and rubbed his forehead. His brother was making his headache worse, "You did not."

"I was sure to count every second before I deemed it was fit to use the key"

"Before you deemed it was fit?" Hajime annoyedly mocked his twin.

"No, before you deemed it was fit," Izuru corrected him, "Yesterday, you told me I could invite myself in after a minute and a half because you could be preoccupied with other tasks and are unable answer the door."

Hajime ran his hand through his hair and sighed, "I guess I did say that. But, that's because my door is usually unlocked-"

"That is an error that can endanger your- "

Hajime ignored him, "because there are security cameras in the hallway. Are you telling me you made a copy yesterday?! There was no way you could have lifted it off me! I had it on me the entire time!"

Izuru shook his head, "You are letting yourself get carried away from the situation at hand."

"Situation? What situation?"

Izuru's eyes narrowed, "This," He pointed to Hajime's splayed out form, "situation."

"I'm fine" Hajime tiredly responded.

"No, you are not," Izuru frowned. His glaze hardened once again, "Do you know who's fault this is?"

Hajime started, "Izuru- "

"Nagito's"

"Look," Hajime tried to get off the floor, "Nagito didn't mean it."

Noticing Hajime's struggle, Izuru helped his brother onto his knees, "I fail to see how what he did was not intentional"

Flashback

BRIIIIINNGGG

       The bell signaled the end of 4th period. Hajime packed his things in record speed ignoring Natsumi's smirking face. Hajime hastily shoved from his desk into his bag and headed towards his and Nagito's meeting spot for lunch. Hopefully, Hajime could clear the air with Nagito and find out what was going on with him earlier. As he walked headed towards the roof, several students were staring at him. The emotion in their eyes ranged from pity, to superiority, to fear. Hajime began to feel self-conscious as he felt their glazes remain on his back. He could hear shocked gasps and humorous giggling as he walked by. Waiting on their favorite bench was Nagito. 'He seems,' Hajime thought, 'very excited about something.' Indeed, Nagito was extremely ecstatic. He was smiling and giggling to himself as he swung his legs back and forth.