chapter 15

finally, thanksgiving day is here. all harry could think about all day is devouring the food niall is preparing right now.

nialls family was coming over, and harry hasn't seen them in ages. he's excited to be seeing them again.

currently, harry is outback enjoying the pool while niall is cooking the food, because niall didn't want harry to do anthing but relax all day. after all, harry is pregnant.

harry is sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in, listening to some tunes while thinking about his life.

why did louis have to leave?
why did andrew have to control harry?
why does andrew want harry?
will this baby live?
when will louis come home?
can louis come home now?

he had many more questions, but he just wanted to know what day louis would be home. he wanted lou so bad... especially for his sexual needs. what is he supposed to do? he's pregnant and his hormones are everywhere, and his husband is gone.

harry was getting a little bit chilly, so he turned off the music and headed inside. as soon as he went in he got a wiff of the food, and he was then hungrier then ever.

niall chuckled from harry's expressions," in a little while mate. just hold on a little longer."

harry pouted, and trotted upstairs into his bedroom. he was so thankful for everything niall has done, for taking harry in, and especially for protecting harry.

--

nialls family was just arriving, and harry was struggling. he didn't know if he should wear his blue button up, or his green button up. he was almost going to pull out his hair.

he wanted a button up to show off his baby belly. he was proud to be a soon-to-be- mum. and he wanted to show that off in all ways possible.

the button ups were stretchy, so they would fit comfortably around his tummy.

andrew is also struggling to find harry, and is going to kill him once he finds him, pregnant or not.

harry chose the blue button up, and trotted downstairs to say hi to the family.

"harry! how are you doing lovely? are you okay?" nialls mum asked, "yeah i'm great thank you! what about you guys?" harry smiled big, and listened to everything nialls mum had to say.

they all sat down at the dining table, and harry just wanted to eat, so, freaking, bad.

after the prayer, harry devoured his food in legit 5 minutes, and the whole family was so surprised.

harry giggles and says that,"i'm eating for two." and everyone starts to laugh.

overall, it was a fantastic night, and harry couldn't of asked for anything better, besides louis being there.

--

Hey guys! Sorry for the late updates! I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOURE SENDING. i read every comment and see every like and thank you guys so fucking much. you guys are the reason i have 2.45k reads. again, thank you so so so so much, and be sure to follow all of my social medias! theyre in my bio!