3%

"I'm such an idiot" Phil thought to himself as he was about to go to sleep. "I should have said nothing. I don't know what it's like to loose your parents" Phil was in the dorm, Matthew told him to go because once you join SCO you practically live there. "Go talk to him in the morning, Phil. It's going to be fine" he thought. Obviously he was wrong.

Dan was swimming in the indoor pool that they had for training, thinking about how sensitive he is. "It wasn't phils fault, but it doesn't mean that I like him" dan cleared his head and took a deep breath in and out. He held his breath and went underwater. He stayed there for a solid minute until he came up and breathed heavily. He put his head back, with his mouth slightly open. "Why cant I just die? I'm so miserable here." He pushed his hair out of his face and to the left, and decided to go get some rest. He got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and started drying off. As he was walking through the hallway to go to his dorm, he finds Maddie in front of him. "You're pathetic, Howell" she said as she used her telepathic powers to push dan, hard, into the wall and onto the ground.

Dans hand reached to his nose, only to find blood. He got angry. Really angry. He got up and out of nowhere, automatically pushed Maddie into the pool without even touching her. Dan gasped at this. He never knew that he could do that, just by getting angry. Fuck, he never thought he could do that in general. He covered his mouth with his hand and ran off to his dorm.

Dan opened the door to his room, and walked off to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. He saw his bloody nose and tried to fix it. Once he turned round he saw another scar which was bleeding. "It must have been when she pushed me in the wall" he thought as he sighed. He turned on the the shower and waited for the water to go warm. Once it was the right temperature, he took off his swimming shorts and got into the shower. He sat down the whole time, with his knees drawn to his chest and his arms around his legs hugging them.

"What am I doing with my life? All I'm doing is making everyone feel like shit" he thought whilst drawing swiggles on the shower door which was covered in steam. Then he hears a knock on the door. "Dan? It's me, Phil, please open up! I need to talk to you" a familiar voice said. Dan kept silent. He didn't want to talk anymore. "Dan? Hello?!" He kept on knocking. Dan had enough and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and moving to his bedroom. He got to his desk and got out a pen and paper. Once he was done writing, he got up and slid the paper under the door.

Phil looked down to find a piece of paper. It read:
Listen, I don't want to talk right now
So if you could leave me alone for once it would be great
-dan
Phil's face turned into a frown. He crumbled the piece of paper in his hand and left. Dan got dressed and went to bed. He cried himself to sleep with the thought of his parents and everyone around him. Even though dan looked tough on the outside he definitely wasn't okay on the inside.