25

"W-what? let me go. Please..." I was to weak to even yell because that bitch drugged me. I could hear cops talking and figuring out what to do now. "...too dangerous.... weapons.... arrest..."
"Mom please. Please let me go. Drop the gun please.."
"SHUT UP"

Pov viktor.

It was about 2 AM when I got a call.  "is this mister nikiforov?"
"Yes"
"Sir we gave some news about your son who was missing."
"REALLY?" I poked yuuri until he woke with one hand while still holding the phone with the other.  "Where is he? Is he okay?"
We're currently handling the situation. His mother refuses to let him go and she has a gun.  We're at ********"
"Alright.  Are we allowed to go there now?"
"it's too dangerous. I'm sorry. But I'll assure you we'll do everything we can"
I sighed and stepped out of bed. I brought yuuri and otabek who stayed over for if something happened. We stepped in the car and went to the given. adress. I need my son. We arrived and there were lots of people yelling and horrible things. But the worst part was... my son was in there. 

Pov yurio.

I've never been so scared.
I just couldn't express It.  The feeling. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. And everything went fast. Cops climbed through the window upstairs. I heard gunshots.  I screamed. With all my might I screamed like a little bitch.  Until it stopped.  The gunshots.  And I was alive... I looked to my side and saw my mom, laying there.  Someone picked me up and helped me outside.  And I saw my parents and beka. Thank god they were here. I closed my eyes, I was so tired. But I was safe.

Pov Viktor

"YURIO" I yelled as I ran towards him, followed quickly by my husband. I dried yurio's tears and hugged him as much as possible. He closed his eyes. The man who carried him saw, and quickly walked over to the ambulance. "Wait! Where are you taking him?"
"The hospital. The woman drugged him and we need to make sure he didn't get an overdose."
"Of course... and I thought it would be alright now. Yuuri you go with him on the ambulance, otabek and I will follow you."
"A-alright.." he ran after yurio quickly and I signed otabek to come with me as I stepped in the car.
After a quick drive we arrived at the hospital and we ran into yurio's room right away where he laid on a bed fast asleep.
"Yuuri! Is he okay?" My husband looked pale and looked at me with tear-stained eyes.
"He is in a coma. Viktor what if he won't wake up?" He cried.
The doctor came in.
"Mister nikiforov,  glad to see you arrived. We have some news. Yurio is stable, he'll wake up in a week, 2 weeks at most. So you don't have to worry." I flew Yuuri in his arms as we both started crying again. He'd be okay.

Meanwhile otabek excused him when they arrived at the hospital to call his mom to say no one was dead or something lmao

So pov otabek

I called my mom. Even though it was almost 4 AM, she picked up. "Otabek? Are you okay?"
"Yeah mom I'm fine but I'm at the hospital. We found yurio but they're just making sure he's okay right now."
"Oh thank god.  We were worried sick. Just call us when something happens alright?"
"Yeah. bye mom."
"bye"
I hung up the phone and walked outside. I just needed to relax for a while. So much stress. I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes. Somehow, I got second thoughts. I love yurio. So so much. But does being with him mean this much stress always? It's not like I would just leave him for it but I don't think I can handle this much longer. I could slap myself after I realise what I just thought of. I would never break up with him. I love him so much and losing that is the last thing I want. I sighed and walked inside where I heard that yurio would be alright and would wake up soon. After that I decided to go home and rest for a bit. I got home at 6 AM and decided I'd visit my boyfriend tonight or tomorrow. With that thought I fell asleep.

Wow I updated again woopwoop