4

Shmateo POV

Sooooo it's 6:00Am and we leaving for Baltimore today and me and Ayo ready so we just waiting on Val.

A few months ago a saw a boy
dancing on Instagram and he look just like me. He just texted me and said he coming to our Baltimore performance tonight so me and Ayo got a surprise for him. We gone let him perform with us.

Then Val came downstairs in this

"Here you go with this unicorn stuff again" I said

"I don't care I'm bout to be on a plane for hours So imma be comfortable." She said

"Ight y'all the uber here" Ayo said so we grabbed our stuff and left

When the plane took off and we could get on our electronics again Val went live.

"Who goes live on a airplane?" I whispered

"Who it look like" she said

I just gave her a really nigga face and scrolled through my Instagram.

When we landed we had 2 hours until we had to preform but we were going to the place thirty minutes before everybody got there to warm up.

Val POV

I'm about to take a shower and get dressed because I'm not about to go there in pajamas. Im not preforming today only Ayo and Teo. I put on

But without the hat

But without the hat. Then we left.

When we got to the performance place only the people who worked there were there.

Host: thank you guys so much for coming here.

Ayleo: thanks for having us

We walked back stage. And Teo texted his mini me and told him he could come early.

About 5 minutes later he came and his eyes just lit up.

"YOOOOOOO" Mekhi said

"I can't believe Ayo Teo and Val are standing right here" he said shaking Ayo and Teo's hands.

"I can't believe your taller then me" I said

"You short" me Mekhi said laughing 😂

"Aye Mekhi you wanna perform with us?" Mateo asked

"For real? Yeah!" Mekhi said all exited

After that we made some dance videos together and then the announcer said they was about to go on so I went and stood in the audience taking selfies with some of the fans.

Ayo Teo and Mekhi came out and danced to swang and Rolex. When they were done they took a couple of pictures with the fans and one crazy lady had jumped on Mateo and Tried to kiss him but we got her off.

We was just sitting in the hotel bored.

"Aye y'all lets go nicker knocking" I said they agreed and we got up.

I had went to a room 5 doors down from ours and knocked

"LMAO what was they doing" Ayleo said

"Idek" I said laughing.

Mateo went and knocked on a door but he tripped and fell and a little kid answered and when she seen him she kicked him and ran.

"Mateo you dumb" I said laughing

"Okay I'm going to the room" I said

Ayo has his own room but me and Teo share because they don't trust me.

"Imma take a shower" said Teo following me.

Ayo POV

I'm about to knock on Val and Teo's hotel room door but it sound like Mateo cleaning the floors.

"Mateo" I said trying not to laugh

"Yeah" he said

"You cleaning the floors or sum?" I said laughing

"What" he said

"You cleaning the floors?"

"Can't hear you" he said again

Val was just in there dying 😆

Okay so I need some more characters that's going to be Val's friend that are dancers. So comment if you wanna be one of them bye!!
😘😘😘😘