I ran in where they had broken the glass window, instantly feeling a wave of heat smack me in the face, but I kept going, hearing something fall in the distance, causing my to run faster.

I jumped over something on the floor, turning the corner and ducked as something fell.

"Bella!" I called out, looking into the classroom on the right, but she wasn't in there either.

I kept walking, freezing when I was able to make out a figure laying on the ground and I felt another adrenaline rush, running over to see it was Bella.

She was bleeding somewhere...I didn't know where else she was hurt...

I scooped her up in my arms, looking around to try and find another way out.

There had to be another way.

It was getting hard for me to breathe, there was so much smoke-but I had to get her out of here.

I went to the nearest door, kicking it open with my foot and saw it was a science room.

It had a door that led outside- I just had to get to it.

What if she's not breathing - what if - no. I can't go there. I have to get her out.

I held her closer to me, watching something else fall, but I worked my way through, kicking the door open again with my foot.

"Hey!" I called out, but people were already waiting for me, and one of the firefighters took Bella gently from me, getting her over to the paramedics.

They put her on one of those stretchers and hauled her inside.

"No! Bella! Let me on the ambulance!"

"Sir, only-"

"Dammit, she's my girlfriend! She is all I have! I just pulled her out of the building! Let me on the ambulance!"

"Let him on," A woman said, grabbing the other paramedics arm. "You know they won't be letting anyone in or out the city. We have to get her there now so let him on."

He nodded, and I flew in there beside her, watching as they put a mask over her mouth to help her breathe, and somebody else was searching for where she was bleeding.

Ok, so she wasn't necessarily my girlfriend anymore - she broke up with me - but I loved her...and I wasn't letting her wake up in that room alone.

What if she's dead? What if she's not even breathing? She's bleeding so bad...she hates me.

Then I heard her heartbeat, and my head flew up at the machine, searching for the first fluctuation. It came, but not as quickly as I had hoped, and the second one certainly didn't come fast either.

Her heart was barely even beating.

"What's her name?"

"Bell- Isabelle. Isabelle Rose Knowle...

"Thanks." That woman scribbled it down, and they had cut Bella's shirt open, my eyes flickering over a wound that I didn't even know was there.

She was burned too...and still bleeding.

God, I don't know if you're real or not, but if you are, please don't let her die. I know I've made mistakes, I know I've hurt her, but you can not let her die. I love her. She's my whole world. You can't take her away. She'll die hating me. She'll die thinking that I didn't love her - that I cheated on her. I didn't. You know I didn't. I want her forever. You have to help her. You have to keep her alive...even if I can't have her anymore.