Character Themes!

Umm....

I'll get more Side characters up later!

But i just want to say what the Themes to the Main Characters are!

Y-ya know! A song that fits their character!

So ah... I'll just put the song down as well...

So listen if you would like, or not... just skip this chapter if you want...

But! for the people who would like to hear the songs! have fun! and tell me what you think... cuz... i want to know.

~~~ Main Cast ~~~ 

(Ps. This is them by the middle / end of the story! beginning? umm... maybe later???? IDK this is how i think they could end up)

Cole~ Song - "The World Calling"

Because? - Cole is a quiet kid, always wanting to sit and draw, not wanting to go anywhere new, but enjoys the company of other, but when he does go off to do something, he sees it through, and doesn't give up.

Gil~ Song - "Trouble maker" 

Because? - Gil like to mess with people, but does a good job at doing it in the right time and place, He often makes trouble for other people, to make him laugh, or for some other reason...

Rita~ Song - "Hysteria"

Because? - Rita has been to many places, she knows the world is crap, and at times she hates it for that, but she still tries to continue, smile or not.

Silvia~ Song - "I'm Still Here"

Because? - Silvia is the Princess of Harstar, doomed to be married off and silenced by her betrothed, she mush be a quiet, perfect princess. But the girl is actually a bright, sunshine of adventure! 

Jaylen/Hector~ Song - "Never Surrender"

Because? - Jaylen and Hector are two people in one body, but at the same time they are 10 years old, and cant do everything alone, but they are always there for each other, even if at times they hate each other...

Ralph~ Song - "Some Nights" 

Because? - Ralph always does what he think is the best for others, keeping in mind he's a selfless knight, he's the best friend anyone could have, but because of this people take advantage of him... Being with the party opened his eyes to the world, he doesn't know where he stands on matters anymore...

Emmy~ Song- "Bleeding Out"

Because? - Emmy could be annoying at times, she try's to do things that could make people like her more, Mostly messing with them, or being over the top! sometimes they just want to leave her behind, but at the end of the day; she will do anything for her friends, anything to keep them safe...

Ryan~ Song - "Everybody Loves Me!"

Because? - The Crown Prince of Clyden! Ryan being a young man as he is, loves the ladies, he's laid back, but still loves the people who love him. (This song is perfect for him X3)

Daisy~ Song - "Dollhouse"

Because? - Daisy's house wasn't a really nice place, but she puts up a good front. They made it seem like a perfect family, but when you look closer, its not. 

~~~ OTHER CHARACTERS!! ~~~

- Ancients

Crytinia~ Song - "The Sky And The Dawn And The Sun"

Because? - Crytinia's the goddess of this world, and she finds joy with the people, Crytinia has always had that smile, mostly when Oswald and Theo came to see her... 

Oswald~ Song - "Broken Pieces" 

Because? - Having been betrayed, He became cold... (I'm not going any further, because... Spoilers...) 

Theo~ Song - "Hey Brother" 

Because? - Being the younger brother, he tried to keep things together... (Not saying anything else, because... spoilers) 

That's it!

Hope you enjoyed!

Until Next Time!

BYE!!