they others looked stun to my design, but I was true mystogoan run in a tied circle the only reason I knew is because my family's Etherion the dragons made go shipped by anima over there while they sold the diamonds here, but there's lots of thinking's they done, unit I stole the dragon which lead me to learn diamond and Lacrima creation and magic. but I met jellal in that time we trained together and we became friend, he left. soon then fairy tail. then mystogoan joined I didn't know he was jellal to I went for my exams. then we maybe the deal, ill help him, if he helps me destroy my family. so this didn't make senses. to me. well allot of thinks had been twisted lately.

"he there when your not sliver so worry about it." ezra said smacking my head against here arm in a embarrass.

"thanks Ezra for the head injury. master after the little battles. I want to follow the others around, to make sure somethings not up," I smiled.

then fromed a huge rock in my hand and hand it to him. "guild found."he smiled

"is that how you paid for the knew guild hall."Ezra flipped

"yep."

"well diamond are in high diamond at the moment, this could get 5 million jew." he said with a red face.

we all laughed at him, what else are we suppose to do. as we got out to sea more the heat, hit me and mirror changing into our swimming togs with shorts or 3/4 in my case.

"so what was the deal with you and mystogan, were you two dating or scercet lovers?" guildarts asked,

I choked on my drink, "you being serous?" I asked him.

I started to split water Lacrima into the water. "yeah I am."he replied with a straight faces.

"we where friends." I said.

"really I don't believe that. you two went on a lot of missions to gether.what about you and laxus "he smiled hitting at something.

"nothing happened!" I yelled at him freaking out.

Did he know we had being seeing each other "lie."

I dimanondize him in the hope he would shut up but he broke it so I threw my jandle at his faces. he fell of his set. "you bet up a cripple!" he yelled.

then I glared at him, "so WHO's the best one out of the three of you lady's." guildarts said changing the question.

"sliver. she done over 50 s rank missons, in the past year and done two decades missions with mystogan competed with in a month they where the best two person team we had. "mirror said.

"its a lie I think Ezra is." I said

"no your wrong me and mirror come in second competed to you sadly."she said awkwardly.

"I didn't realize that."

"what do you think give it 10 years and you, natuza, gajeel and wendy will be top of the guild." master said.

"you think I doubt that."

"why."

"who knows what the future brings."

"true."

we sit back and sail the rest of the way then there master goes with the message. don't kill each other. but me and Ezra had other ideas. we had to battle and even mirror jane joined in. it was great then guildarts ruined it with his magic and smacked our head together.

I went for a walk around the island and I notices a black haired boy he looked screed and he used black magic I could feel his magic radiating from him. I walked over to him, "hey its okay claim down." I smiled.