PROLOGUE

My 28 1/2 days- Diary

PROLOGUE

BORN. (-____-) LOVE. (<3) HATE. (</3) LOVE AGAIN. (<3) HATE AGAIN. (</3) HAPPINESS. (:-D) PAIN. (:-'() HAPPINESS AGAIN.( :-D) PAIN AGAIN. (:-'()PAIN.(:-'() PAIN.(:-'() PAIN.(:-'() LET GO  :-(  and LOVE AGAIN before it's too late. :)

~LOVE WITHOUT PAIN IS MERELY A GAME~

.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The moment the doctor and nurses came out of the Emergency room, I approached them.

"Doc, how was she? what happened?"

I can't control my emotions. I feel like my heart is going to burst anytime. My hands were trembling so as my heart pounding.

The doctor looked at me with an unexplainably troubled eyes.

"I'm sorry Mister..." --- doctor.

He looked down. He held my arms tight. He patted my shoulders.

"What do you mean? Just tell me what the hell happened." 

Such a cliff hanger. I don't even know what happened. What was he sorry for?

"I'm really sorry, we've done our best. She was a brave young lady who fought for almost 16 years. Her heart was weak. She did not survive. We were too late. She doesn't want to have the operation. Her heart gave up. I'm sorry."-- Doctor

What? Wait. All my life I've been thinking that Mathematics and Science were the most complicated thing in the whole world. But what I'm hearing right  now is probably more complicated from those.

"No. Doc, tell me your lying. Tell me, it's not true. TELL ME!!!!"

Oh damn. Is this the end? I didn't even got the chance to explain to her. She didn't even knew how much I love her.

She left me with everything on my mind.

I wanna go with her. I want to tell her everything.

I was dumbfounded. I don't know what to do.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She is Ashly Curtney Garcia. She's inlove with this guy named KEVIN ALAN RODRIGUEZ. 

She never thought of herself first, she always thought of Kevin's happiness even though deep down inside of her, she's already HURTING and DYING.

I mean, LITERALLY, EMOTIONALLY and PHYSICALLY DYING.

Knowing that she only has to live for a month because of her sickness,

She wrote this Diary.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is "My 28 1/2 days Diary".

A notebook where I wrote everything that happened in my life before my dead end. 

I am Ashly Curtney Garcia. And this is my story.... --->