《7》I Fell in Love...

A/N- Thank you RangerOfLove for such an amazing cover.... you made it just like the way I want it.... You really did great job...

*********************
“I won’t talk to you I promise… but if I feel you need my help… I for never think for once regarding the matter…” he said to himself lying on the bench.

15-20 days later-

From the day Rajveer and Naina had fight, they didn’t talked much until and unless it was necessary. Both of they were behaving formally when they come across each other, they had a conjugal bond but both of them seemed like not caring enough.

Rajveer was a little tense because he really wanted the relationship to work out not because he was bound to do that but because he loved her- surely he was hurt with those harsh words he has to face that night. He not only knows what place Naina hold in his heart; but what Naina thought about him. The events that were taking place from past few days were making him go crazy, but a promise was a promise, being a man of his words he tried not to talk with her because that was what she wanted- a little distance from him.

Love is when someone is concerned for and makes a decision pertaining to the greatest good of someone else regardless of the feelings and situation. Knowing the greatest good can be incredibly difficult. The decision to serve someone else in this way can be painful, but it is done in the interest of the person being loved.

On the other hand Naina was behaving so stubborn and immature; she was more than happy for not being interrupted by Rajveer anymore in any of her works, but did really Rajveer interrupted her?? The answer was always a no. He just wanted to be with her, to help her, to protect her from all the odds. Was it too much that she felt that irritated with his mere presence… well the answer still remains a mystery to us?

But all this didn’t go unnoticed by Alekh, he was confused, irritated, angry, maddened at them. He tried to ask Rajveer because he always knew Naina won’t answer him in any case. But Rajveer was not giving importance to any of his questions, but why? He didn’t want to bother Alekh for whatever was going between them. Fed up of his negligence Alekh thought of going other way round.

After his classes, he went to mess to search for Naina, and there she was hanging around with the rest of five members but what irked him was her closeness with Huda which was increasing day by day. He went up to the table and before he could speak anything, Yudi said “Hey Bro, where were you, come lets have coffee” to which Alekh gave a pissed look and turned his gaze towards Huda and then to Naina, “I want to…” said Alekh but was interrupted by a sudden announcement. “Cadets are requested to gather in the hall way as brigadier has an announcement to make” announced Dr. Shalini from the mike.

“Let’s go…” said Yudi in an excited tone but with confused look, and all the others shook the head. The gang gathered with the other cadets, in a minute or few Brigadier came and said “In a week or two, we are having a fresher’s ball and I am here to remind you two things, First- Second year cadets this is your responsibility no interference from Faculties will be provided” and students looked at Brigadier as if ‘It was a thing to tell”. Obviously second year will only make arrangements.

“And secondly beside having fun, you all have to be disciplined if any of the rules of the academy are found broken, I would not let you all entertain us anymore” all looked pissed with the statement Brigadier made just a few seconds ago. “Did you understand?” asked Brigadier with a stern look. “Yes Sir” replied all in unison. “Dismiss” said Major Nair, and all went out.

“Wow… Ball, it sounds exciting…” said Yudi out of excitement. “Yudi to go for a ball you would need a date… don’t you think so” mocked Huda, which made Yudi to glare at him and all the others shared a good laugh except Alekh. “What happened to you?” asked Huda patting Alekh’s shoulder, and he turned his gaze towards him “Nothing…” replied Alekh controlling his anger, which was increasing by each passing moment.