《10》ENCOUNTER

A/N - JUST WANTED TO THANK RangerOfLove WITH OUT YOUR HELP  I WOULDN'T HAVE COMPLETED THIS PART... THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...

“Come I will help you” said Alekh looking towards Naina forwarding his hand which Naina took and stands up. Alekh accompany her to her room, no words were exchanged between them, and there was an uncomfortable silence. Naina was bit scared being caught by her brother and Alekh was figuring out what actually happened there before he reached. They wanted to talk but both of them didn’t have courage, to proceed and give their thoughts words…

“Your room is here…” Alekh stated looking at Naina being lost when she didn’t respond he patted her back, “huh!!” she replied. “Your Room!!!” he said again and she nodded and went inside the room, whereas Alekh moves towards his room ‘I just hope Naveen doesn’t get to know all your doings otherwise what will happen… both of us won’t be able to imagine… but I am happy that Huda got to know his place… but why was he beaten up brutally by Naveen and Raj… Did he (referring Naveen)…’ he thought until his thoughts were breached by none other than Ali. 

“Thank god you are back, brother” Ali sighed in relief looking Alekh without noticing him, “Me and Pooja were worried- first Yudi was nowhere to be seen, than Naina, Huda seems to be lost too and then you, where were you all? No one was in the ball? Were you all together? Is everything fine?” he asked various questions altogether being concerned and Alekh gave him an assurance that everything was fine. Keeping his thoughts aside, he went to sleep, thinking about what will a new day bring for them.

At the same time Naina was scared sitting on her bed thinking about today’s events. ‘How dare him… How dare he called my brother a traitor, how dare you Huda’ she wanted to cry because she trusted that person the most who thinks her brother was a traitor but today her tears were not even helping her to get a hold on frustration, thinking about how pissed was the day for her, her brother was called a traitor and what she did was just to slap him, no he needed to be punished more she would have killed him there and then if she would have got a gun.

Sighing she prayed to god for a good tomorrow. 

Here after helping Naveen getting out of KMA, Rajveer went to Brigadier giving him an assuring reason, about Huda’s sudden disappearance he went to his room, pondering about Naina and her relationship with Huda. His heart and Mind were fighting and he was just sitting with a blank look.

‘How can she… I trusted her inspite of knowing that she doesn't likes my presence around her, yet why I am the one at the loosing end?’ His heart cried at his state which was worse than when he got wounded in the battlefield.

‘I knew she never loved me but was it my fault that she never gave me a chance to shower her with my love? And when I did, then she thought me as a control freak monster overpowering her freedom? Do I deserve this kind of humiliation for falling in love with a wrong person?" His heart finally put forth the anguish that he has been supressing inside him for days now.

His heart and mind were in a mental war while he just sat their burying his head in his palms like a lost, wounded and vulnerable man who doesn't have any shred of hope left for him. Today it wasn't just a lover who was cheated, it was a husband whose heart was broken into millions of pieces. He wasn't sure whether he will be able to forget that trash of a scene ever in his life, but he was sure that he can never bear Naina in pain.

She might have not loved him, but he loved her enough to even sacrifice his heart for her.

Standing up, with a stoic and determined look, he vowed," I cannot make you suffer. If you want to stay away from me, I will do that happily".