9

I made little changes. I thought the chapter was too dull and short when this should be one of the highlight chapters of the story. I apologize.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Princess are you awake? It's time."

"Come in."

The maid servants hurried in my room, bringing with them the items needed for the day.

The day.

It's time.

My time to finally... die.

Joke.

It's the day of my wedding to Min Ah's supposed fiancé, well my fiancé now. What am I going to do? Is it too late to run away? Or maybe I could just eat poison right now. I think their poison herbs are as good as our rat killer powders at home. Maybe I can finally rest in peace this time.

"Princess, we have already prepared the bath with your favorite scent." I heard Nari said.

I sighed for one last time of the day, knowing I can't do that later. I stood up from my bed, chest heavy with so much emotional burden. I really don't want to do this, but if this marriage can make me go home sooner, then bring it on.

I followed the servants to the bath area and they proceeded to undress me. I stopped them from removing the last garment though and made them turn around until I'm already soaked in the waters, my body covered with lavender scent.

It was truly relaxing. The aroma was almost tempting me to fall asleep again. I did make sure to take my time, after all, they woke me up so early I could sense my body clock protesting.

Save Wang Yo.

The closer I am to that Wang Yo, I can go home sooner. I really missed pizza and my ice cream in the refrigerator. The rice cakes, creamcheese cakes, green tea cakes. All my foods are waiting for me. I can't wait to eat my left over bingsu-

"Princess, it's time to get out now."

Well damn it, damn them all.

They assisted me out of the bath with a large towel now wrapped around my body, drying the wet places. And replaced it again with another white robe for when I go back to my room. As we went back, the wedding robes already prepared and with all my accessories to be worn.

It was a good sight to see actually, the bridal items I mean. Though, it would have been more joyful if these were all genuine. Genuine families, genuine friends, genuine love, genuine life, everything. To think I wouldn't be experiencing my dream wedding. I may have the record of the most loneliest wedding of all.

Thinking of such a sad happening made me clutch the jade pendant even more, asking for more strength for the rest of the entire day.

The door to my room busted open, a group of servants made me sit down on a chair and did my hair in a classy updo. I guess they're going to make it a wedding updo, like the ones they do in historical kdramas with all those complicated braids and making it more thick.