1

"I'm almost home mom, don't worry," I said, maneuvering the steering wheel of my brand new car to the open road. It was a small one but spacious.

"You better be young lady! Didn't you watch the news? There'll be a solar eclipse today. Who knows what will happen if you get caught in it?!" She worriedly yelled in the phone.

She was always the superstitious one in the family. I lightly rubbed my eyes. I was really sleepy, I watched the whole kdrama of The Moon that embraces the Sun. I really like that drama. It's as if the best actors and actresses and directors where placed on a single drama. The details were good and mystery facts where organized and hidden well.

I sighed and tried to calm down my mother on the phone, "Mom we need to end this call, I can't concentr-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I saw a girl dressed in some traditional clothes in the middle of the road. She was about the same age as I am, maybe a little younger. She was looking at me, and had the eyes of someone looking for help. Her apparition got darker with the surroundings.

I unconsciously steered the wheel towards the side of the road. The window shield of my car shattered as my car hit a nearby big tree. I was already lightheaded when I came to. My ears were ringing as I tried to get up but failed.

With blurry vision, I saw blood everywhere. My blood. With the last of my strength, I looked outside for some light. The moon slowly covered the sun as I lost unconsciousness.

My eyes opened as if in a dream. The environment seemed very ethereal. It's like I'm in a magical land. My head turned to a girl facing me. It was her! The one I almost crashed to. But, how?

I was awed by her beauty and grace as she walked towards me. Even though her mouth was not moving, I can clearly hear voice.

Please save the 3rd prince. Please save Wang Yo.

And then the environment instantly turned dark as her face disappeared. It seemed like hours of sleeping. My body doesn't hurt anywhere like I expected, except my head. I mean, I did get into a car accident.

Car.

Holy mother of Mary, my car! My mega brand new car! How will I ever explain to my parents?!

My eyes carefully fluttered open as I coughed something wet. Several eyes were on me. I looked around and I realized I was lying on a mattress with wet clothes.

"Oh thank goodness you are alright!" I looked at the owner of the voice and it was a girl with traditional clothes.

Everywhere I looked, everyone was wearing traditional clothes.

Aigoo. Did I hit my head too hard during the accident?

And the place, there was a big bathing pool beside me and there was an ancient feel to it. What's more, I'm wearing traditional clothes too.

But why?

"Do you feel any pain right now, Princess Min Ah?" A middle aged man dressed in white robe asked me as he palpated the pulse on my wrist.

Princess? Why is he calling me princess? And my name is not Min Ah! Ugh how much of my brain was damaged?

"My dear princess, speak if you feel any pain," a beautiful woman in her mid thirties asked.

She was heavily dressed, layers of robes underneath layers. Her hair was beautifully adorned with gold ornaments and her face painted with the simplest makeup. She looked like some ancient royalty I see whenever I watch historical dramas and the historical books and mythologies I read.

Who is she? Who are these people? Can I cry right now? I want to cry.

"Who are you?" I asked. Because really, I don't know what's going on I could cry.

The middle aged man and the beautiful woman looked at each other in worry. What I assume to be maids were dismissed by the woman, "Give her some clothes to change into". They silently walked out the room and maybe looked for dry clothes.

"My queen, her head must have hit hard on the bath floor when she fell. Her memories seemed to be lost", the middle aged man whispered. I could hear you know. And I didn't lose my memories. This must be a dream. It has to be a dream.

"Aigoo! My poor daughter. Doctor, does this mean my Min Ah doesn't remember me too?" the woman exclaimed at the one she called doctor.

So I was right, this woman is a queen. But how? Monarchy was abolished since ancient times- Wait. Ancient. I gasped at the realization. No, it can't be. There is no such thing as time travelling. Well, not in reality at least.

The maids came back with what looked to be my clothes. The doctor left with his attendants as the maids locked the door for privacy.

The queen touched my cheek, "Daughter, don't worry. We'll definitely find a cure. Come, let us first changed your wet clothes."

No. This can't be happening. I have to go home.

I grabbed the queen's arm and knelt in front of her, "Please you have to help me. I don't belong here. I have to go home."

The queen, whom I assumed to be this Princess Min Ah's mother, looked even more worried. "Child, this is your home, the Silla Kingdom. "

Silla Kingdom? Silla. Silla. Where have I heard that? My eyes widened at the realization. Isn't that one of the three ancient kingdoms in ancient Korea? That Silla Kingdom?

"Wait, Silla Kingdom. What year- No. Who is the current king of Silla?" I asked, hardly gulping.

"Why dear, it is your father, King Gyeongsun of Silla. And I am your mother, Kiran from the Park clan," she gently explained to me.

"Dear? Dear! My daughter! Call the royal physician! Quick!"

I couldn't hear anymore of her yelling as I lost unconsciousness for the second time. Damn, I hope I wake up for real this time.