Backstory request page.

Quickly, before we begin. I previously said this will be constantly updated. In case you didn't see that, I'm saying it again. Please read this more then once, especially if you notice a new book on my profile! Thank you.

Ex. Of a proper request:

Story Title.
Character's Name.
State if you would like their whole backstory, or state what you'd like a backstory on about them.
Include any details you'd like me to mention within the backstory, if you have any.
Name any other characters you'd like to be in the backstory. (From their book please, if they're from another book, there's a chance I may not accept your request. If it makes sense though, and I can work with it, I may.)
Anything else you'd like to mention.

I will accept request that look differently then this, I would just highly appreciate if they looked like this. Please be sure to include all of the information, only leave something blank if you don't have any specific request regarding that category. *If you do not care about what kind of Shortstory-Backstory (not their full backstory) make sure to specify that.*

I will be tagging the people who request the stories as I publish them, if for some reason you do not wish for me to do this, let me know in you request. Also, if you want a special shout-out with your request, Ex. If you want me to say something special or suggest people go read your book, let me know this in your request as well.

On to the listing of characters! 

*By the way, this is done by how the book is right NOW, not how the book will end. So, this will be updated as time goes along as well. I'll be adding characters and updating characters position. (whether they're major or not) okay? Okay.*

All Is Fair In Love, Life, And Death.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Major characters*

-Sephira Spiyre Leonie Wiyllder
-Daniel Kaine Wiyllder
- Rayin Haze Predgin
- Nate (Nathaniel) Tate Elysion
- Charles Grant Harilsin
- Gage Jasper Wiley
- Will (William) Emanuel Ray Fontaine
- Scott Edward Raimondaie
- Jay Kestren Tiller

*she needs her own category so... Kind of major, at least with actions.*

- Ashely Marie Sentale

*less then major, but not minor characters*

-Sophia Ann Wiyllder
- The slasher (from Kentucky)
- The Lostmen

*Minor characters*

*You can request young versions of all the guys*

- Young Rayin - Happened in Sephi's flashback.

- Young Nate - ^

- Young Daniel - ^

- Mr. Atuno - Sephi's loved history teacher. He tries hard to keep Sephi's spirit up, and for that he is loved.

- Mrs. Stomper - The principal at Sephi's school who suspends Sephi for the rest of the school year.

- Any cop in the story - They show up in the alley the 1st time Sephi is there.

*Literally almost nonexistent at this point, this point being chapter 18.*

- Natalie Zee Elysion - Nate's little sister, in a mental hospital.

- Justin Fox Talbot - Sephi's first boyfriend.

-Dylan - The guy who made a smart remark whenever Sephi tripped on Mr. Atuno's class.

- Eraser throwing girl - Girl who threw an eraser at Sephi during a history exam. (Mr. Atuno's class.)

- Richard (Rich) Max Wiyllder - Better known as Sephi and Daniel's dad.

- The Cop Lady operator thingy - answered Sephi's 9-1-1 call when the whole thing happened in Brindle alley. (The 1st time Sephi was there.)

Ryan Sentale - Ashely Sentale's (the witches) older brother.

Middle age lady - Gave Sephi a ride away from Brindle Alley the 2nd time Sephi was there.

Person on phone - Daniel talked to this person directly after Sephi found out THE secret, and right before the big argument.

Pa - Will's dad. Bought Will his first gun.

Gregory - The boy who kicked sand in Charles eyes when they were 8 and started all this rage mess.

Raven Kestray Tiller - Jay's younger brother.

*Those who are dead, but I'm willing to bring back to life for stories*

- Ella Grace Bryant - The girl who cheated on our poor Scott...

- The girl :  Ella cheated on Scott with her.

- Charles's Parents - Names are never mentioned so... Dad was a drunkard, Mom just had bad luck...

- Aaron - Gage's Bully, called him gay and got everyone believing it.

- Kestrel Jayven Tiller - Jay's older brother who protected his little brother... at any cost, and just got blamed for some bad stuff...

*People/Dream things who probably confuse you*

- Kimberly Leeann Marsh - A manic little girl who keeps popping up in Sephi's dreams.

So, just comment who you want, and what you want done with them!! Thanks!
Ill get to your request as soon as possible. You're all perfect and amazing just the way you are!