"Mom." The woman hummed. "Can I come in? It's kind of cold."

"Right." Melissa chuckled before bringing her in as she helped with her bags. Luna's eyes drifted around the familiar home, it didn't change at all from the last few months. Even though it wasn't a long time to leave Luna did miss her home very much.

"Are you thirsty? Hungry?" Melissa asked as the two made their way towards the kitchen.

"Water, please." She replied taking a seat at the dinning table. Melissa nodded grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge before giving it to her.

Luna's eyebrows furrowed when she suddenly remembered about her sibling. "Where's Scott?"

"He's out on a date." Melissa grinned taking a seat from across her daughter. Luna raised her eyebrows in shock.

"My little brother out on a date? Didn't know that was possible." Luna jokingly said taking a sip of the cold water.

Her mother chuckled before nodding. "I know."

Melissa looked at her daughter watching her take in her home, it was long eight months without her daughter, and she didn't want her to leave again.

"Have you talked to him? About the baby?" Melissa asked making Luna snap her head towards her mother, she released a sigh before looking down at her hands.

She shook her head softly, a frown replacing the small smile on her face. "I can't come to do it. He left me before I even had the chance to tell him."

Melissa looked at her daughter with a sympathy look before intertwining their fingers, "Honey, it's been eight months since you last seen him, have you even tried to call him?"

She nodded, "He changed his number. Left without a trace."

A tear slipped down her cheek making her quickly wipe it away. She straightened up her posture before looking at her mouth with a small grin.

"So, what's happen while I've been gone?"

The had spent hours talking about how their life had been over the past few months. Melissa talked about Scott and Stiles with all the trouble they had been making Luna laugh.

She had talked about her time in New Orleans where she enjoyed her time with her newly made friends that had taken very well care of during her pregnancy. They were a bit unsure on letting her come back home especially since she was close to birth but she wanted to be with her family.

The family completely understood and told her if she was ever to need them, they would be there in a heartbeat. She was already apart of their family.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LUNA DIDN'T EXACTLY KNOW WHAT TIME SHE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP all she remembered was her mother had helped her to her bed after the jet lag had gotten to her. Scott had arrived very late that night, Melissa had fallen asleep not long after Luna so he didn't know his older sister was back home.