Chapter 15

It was now Art which was one of the many classes I loved. Considering that I loved to draw, cartoon characters. Sketches of people.

Anything. Really. It also having the one person I favored to have in my class. Clay Jensen. Tony having had a meeting with Mr Porter about some concerning matters about Tony's suffering grade in History class.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I was sat beside Clay in this class, my head hitting the table due to my energy level once again, I was about to bang my head onto the table again but Clays palm sat underneath my head.

"Don't want anything happening there Marie" Clay laughed I lifted my head up again moving it away from Clays hand and was about to hit it on the next table, but Clay grabbed the collar of Tonys spair leather jacket that I was wearing, I began to laugh cracking a smile.

"Wouldn't want Tony to punish you would you" I snapped my head towards Clay, raising my eyebrows my face turning into a disgust expression.

"Ewwwww Clay!" I said shaking my head and arms.

"That coming from you is weird, and Tony wouldn't do that.." I said still shaking my head and hands.

"You can't say you don't like it and how would you know Tony wouldn't do it. I sure as hell would know he'd enjoy it" I covered my ears Clay bursting into a fit of laughter. I closed my eyes.

"Ew, ew, ew no. No. My ears my precious young ears ahhhhhh" I said breathing heavily.

I cleared my throat, shaking my head.

"First of all Tony and I are friends nothing more then that.... Besides Tony may have a thing for the new chick" I stammered out, Clays eyes going wide. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Besides even if I did like Tony" I narrowed my eyes at Clay.

"But I don't!" I lied my inner self shaking her head.

Clay seemed to not believe me and smirked.

"He wouldn't like me. I'm his friend and nothing more" I smoothed out Clay looked away from me biting his bottom lip.

I swear he whispered under his breath.

"Wouldn't be so sure of that" He whispered. I ignored him.  Slapping him with my art book.

"Shut up Jensen and I only said that Tony may have a thing for the new chick because yo-" Clay covered my mouth with his palm, I clenched my jaw muffling the words.

"Son you better get your damn hands from my face or you'll regret it" but in this case it came out more like this.

"Don yo etter het yo hundz form ma faze oh youlla reget it"

Clay rolled his eyes shaking his head at me.

"I don't like Kimberly besides she's new..." I shrugged my shoulders a him...

"So, the heart wants what the heart wants" I beamed ripping his hand from my mouth

"You called it" Clay laughed I smiled a toothless smile thinking of what he said about Tony he was joking right...