Chapter Twelve

Christopher Pov

"Leeeaaaveee?"

"Okay, Chrissy... Just one more store. I want to get some Nike's for you. Maybe two more stores... I saw this cute Champion outfit for you. Just wait until you see it! It's all red, and I could but you some all white Air Force 1's to go with it... Maybe even a white snapback to go along with it."

Move head back to ski I do. Want sleep.

"Leg huuuurrtt."

"Okay, okay. We can go home, I'll just get it tomorrow after work."

Moving head up and down I put my lip out.

"Come on baby, don't be like that now... I'll stop to get us something to eat then once we get home we'll have ice cream and cup cakes.. How does that sound? "

I put my arms to her and she gives me the hug.

*TIME JUMP TO AN UNKNOWN PERIOD*

Katelyn Pov

"Look Christopher.. This is my last time hearing your sweet voice. I.. I remember you. Listen, you're smart you truly are no matter what the world says. I know you'll take care of our children because we love them so. Oh I wish I could hear your laughter one more time. I want to be able to close my eyes and gently feel all your facial features like your nose, eyes, and lips.. At the same time, if you would've picked up the phone i wouldn't have the courage to tell you I'm about to die.. Yes Christopher I'm dying. I'm not sure who's in here with me, but i know it won't end well. I love you all so much.. Christopher, Chris, Leah, and Naveah... I just love you with all my heart and pray that the seed inside me will survive from this... Stay strong.. Your mommy and Wife.. Kate... Linn. "

Hanging up the phone as I hear the person's footsteps escalate closer to me, I take a deep breath and hold it. Throwing the phone away from me in case they call back, silent tears stream down my hot cheeks.. I miss them already...

I miss them already.

Published September 16, 2017