Chapter 12

So Anina finishing up in the bathroom and Santo comes in and just stares at her.

Anina: What r u staring at, I mean I'm sexy ass hell but you ain't got to stare at me.

Santo: **Laughs** girl you must really be feeling yo damn self, you is not all that

Anina: what you trying to say, that I'm ugly, as I turn around looking at him.

Santo: I'm saying  you ain't got to think baby girl you got to know, well at least ik that you real sexy and me staring at you just makes me feel even more confident that I got you

Anina: you got me???**laughs** wym you got me Santo??

Santo: I mean what I said you mine and that's all that matters lil girl.

When he says that I look at him and I throw my towel at him and I start running out the bathroom. I try to get out of the room period but damn he was on my ass. I get a chance to run downstairs and I run to the kitchen behind the island.

Santo: ( All out of breath) so where you go now you stuck baby.

Anina: **Laughs** no I'm not, imma get from behind her just wait.

After Anina says that Santo climbs over the island and before she could move he grabs her and she tries to get away but he's way stronger.

Anina: let me go??? **laughing***

Santo: NOPE SAY SORRY LIL GIRL!!

Anina: NO IM NOT SAYING SORRY AND STOP CALLING ME LITTLE!!

Santo: GIRL YOU IS LITTLE!!

Anina laughs and keeps trying to get away but he still folding her looking directly down at her, when she sees him she smiles and stops her struggling.

Santo: You still want me to let you go??

Anina: Actually Yeah that would be pretty nice about right now!! (laughs)

Santo: haha so funny if you wanna go then go

Santo finally lets go of me and steps back.

I'm thinking whether I should go for it or stay. I look him in his eyes and he just stands there saying nothing,

Anina: Naw I think I'm gonna stay

Santo: no u wanna go so go I'm letting you go

Anina: no I'm staying

Santo: okay so if you not going then I am, he says as he turns away and starts walking away. 

Santo: It's you turn running after me he says smiling.

Anina stands there and waits then all of a sudden she runs from the island and runs after Santo. She gets close to him and tries to tackle him but he turns around and as he turned around he felt His self-hit the floor and Anina was right there right along with him but she's on top of him laughing.

Santo: oh so you think this is funny now.

Anina: **Giggling** yeah I really do, it was hilarious

Santo looks at her and then starts tickling her. Anina bursting out in laughter then rolls over off on him and he gets on top of her and continues to tickle her. 

Anina: OKAY STAWWPPPPPP I QUIT I QUIT YOU GON MAKE ME PEE ON MY FUCKING SELF.

SANTO: TELL ME YOU MINE

ANINA: * Laughing** WHY

Santo: IMMA TICKLE you again

Anina: okay okay IM NOT ALL YOURS **STARTS LAUGHING**

Santo: OKAY KEEP ON PLAYING GAMES WITH ME

Anina stops laughing and just lays there and looks at Santo and he looking at her but then he then leans down and his soft lips start kissing Anina's. Anina never saying stop this time, but actually wanting to kiss him, wanting him to give her the best of both world. 

IS ANINA HAPPY??

DOES SANTO REALLY WANT HER??

IS ANINA REALLY GONNA LET SANTO INTO HER HEART??