Im here no matter what

Anina pov....

I try to call Santo but no answer , goes straight to voice mail. I call him about a good 20 time so then that's when i get really worried im in tears hurrying to Santos's house. tears still feeling my face i get to his house and about to knock but i just decide to just to talk in and his door was actually unlocked. 

Santo i yell out trying to find him through the house, I run upstairs and i see him sitting on his bedroom floor crying , i run to him and i go and comfort him, and thats when i started crying even harder. Im on him telling him that im here never leaving imma hold you and he just crying holding on to me digging his face in my chest.

"Santo come on get up , come on"

he slowly gets up as i sit on his bed and he gets on me still crying. Im just laying there going through his hair rubbing his back telling him im here. Laying there made me think why me , just why does this shit happen to me im not ready but in a way i love him and im scared to tell because ive never told a boy i loved him in my life before its just crazy ass hell. Me laying here with him on my chest made me realize that although im here with him rn i cant really do it and i just outburst but not meaning too....

"Santo"

i got no answer then i call his name 2 more times and still no answer so really i didnt know what else to do but although i couldn't do all this with him my heart let me stay their , there i felt i was safe and okay with him, i felt that i was in love with a person that i never once considered to be in love with. There i just laid there going through his hair soon off to sleep.

HOW DOES ANINA ACTUALLY FEEL ABOUT SANTO????

WILL SHE TELL HIM HOW SHE FEELS?????

WILL SANTO TELL HER HOW HE FEELS?????