Things Get Heated Up

Anina pov...

Later that day....

I get home and i take a shower and i put on sum leggings and a Nike pull over.Then as im finishing up i hear knockin at the door. i run down stairs and i go to the door and open it.It was Santo.

Santo: whats up

Anina: heyyy ig **frowning** come in as i leading the way 

Anina: close the door behind you

He comes in and closes the door behind him and we go into the living room sitting on the couch. we both just look at each other with silence.

Anina:so.....

Santo:so.....

Anina: so why did you wanna hang out.

Santo : why not hang out with you

Anina: u want something to drink or sum

Santo: **smiles** water

I  get up and he follows me into the kitchen, I go into the fridge and get a bottle of water and I turn around and hes right there behind me.

Anina:woahhh lol

Santo grabbing the water also touching my hand ,our eyes meet and  he setts the water bottle down on the counter taking his hand placing it on my cheek and wrapping his arm around my waist kissing me so softly. I pull away and try to walk away but Santo grabs my arm and pulls me right back over there to him and this time i give in but this time more aggressive. Santo picks me up and puts me on the counter putting more force into their kiss. Anina wraps her hands around his neck. I pull  away saying "wait" i cant then jumps off the counter (reminder Anina is only 5"6 and Santo is like 5"10). 

Santo: Maybe i should leave.

I leave the kitchen and goes into the living room and leaves.

OMG they was really into that kiss what made Anina stop him???????

Will he come back?

Will they ever talk again?