I wanna leave..

Every since we moved out of our parents house. Ethan wasn't himself. He hated me..hated me so much to hurt, rape, and torture me. I wasn't allowed to do shit. I couldn't even eat. The time I could eat is when I find crumbs or something on the floor. What I look like now is terrifying. Bruises and cuts all over...all my bones showing because I was so skinny from not eating. I was a mess. I didn't even have a room..well a good one. While he's up stairs in a warm bed, I'm down in the basement on a old mattress chained up.. I was basically his slave..His sex slave. Why don't I leave? I try..all the time..but he knows I'll do it before I even think it. He was on top of everything I do. But he's wasn't here. Every once a week he leaves to go somewhere and comes back whenever. He'll leave one day and be back in a week..when he leaves he locks up everything..even the closets that have all the food in it. I usually find my way opening them. He usually locks me in the basement when he leaves, but he said he was feeling "nice" today. Its been a couple of days now, and he gave me list of things I had to do..like clean, but I didn't even touch the list. I was to busy looking for a phone to call 9-11. I couldn't take it anymore. Ethan liked me but I never like him back.. We were brothers for heavens sake!! But I can never find anything he hides. I was looking under the couch for it and heard keys on the otherside of the door. I froze.. It couldn't be him already.. A door opened, then closed shut. I turned around and faced him. He looked around seeing I didn't do shit on the list he gave him.

"Gray...didn't I tell u to clean..?" He said quietly. I looked down saying nothing.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my chin, and force my head up to look at him.

"Are you gonna talk..or do I have to make you talk?"

"No...I can talk." I said scared.

"No what?"

I sighed, "No..S-sir."

"Good. I'm in a good mood today again..so i wont punish you." He let go of my chin.

"T-thank you E-" he cut me off.

"I will punish you, if you don't clean this house up!!" He yelled, then he pushed me into a wall making a painting fall and cut me in the head, and marched up stairs.

I sat down in the nearest corner and began to cry. The tears fell down in a little puddle of blood coming from my head. I got up and began to clean, so Ethan won't do anything harsh. But I began crying harder and harder while cleaning...i just to go home..i want my mom and dad..i want Cameron..i want the old Ethan back..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Sorry if this is short.
If this is like bad...tell me😂 CUZ I don't wanna work on a book that you guys don't like..but if u do like it...ayee...u the real FAM. And OMG! We should have like a fandom! Yeah like the peeps who like my books I should call u guys something!!

So has people who love my stuff...what should i call u guys?!

Did u like the book?

Hugs, kisses~Lia❤❤