FOREVER & ALWAYS

Mitch's POV
As we were cuddling together and watching our favorite movie. I push her to the floor she then moans out

"Ow my back" she stands and comes behind me and pushes me to the floor.

She says laughing "feel my pain now" I stand and say "your so going to feel this"

I get on top of her and kiss her and she kisses back. I look at her in her beautiful dark brown eyes. And she says "this feeling I love"

We look at each other and kiss each other again but with more passion. Scott comes in and says

"Awe such a cute couple can you two take your grove thang somewhere else"

We break apart laughing at him saying '' grove thang'' I then smile at him and say "it's pronounced grove thing by the way"

My POV
"I think it's time I go home now. Today has been fun thanks again baby" I kiss him and he kisses back.

He walks me to the door opens it and I say "so I'm having a birthday party tonight for my friend Karla tonight. You guys can come if you want hell even bring your friends"

He says to me "looking forward what time will it start?" I then say "9 and my friend Taylor and her boyfriend Scott are setting up the finishing touches on a few things. Cause they be the first thing you see when you walk in"

He says "cool so you'll be with her til it's time" Scott says "surprise party. Sweet" I say "it is and looking forward to see you there"

We kiss and I head out my way home. As I enter in the house I say "hey girlfriend sup Scotty" they say their hi's and I go into my bedroom.

I have my clothes and I go set out and on my bed.

(Yup my friend was/is from fifth harmony)

I go and take my hot shower and lather and rinse and do the same to my hair with the shampoo and conditioner.

Once I was done I get out towel around me. I still look disgusting but to Mitch I'm not and apparently to other people too.

Once I am dried and my dyed pink hair done and curled

Dressed and head out to karla's and she gets in my car and kisses my cheek and says "guess what today is?!" I say "well duh your birthday of course" she smiles and says "how is it with you and Mitch?" I say "perfect I want to be with him forever a...

Dressed and head out to karla's and she gets in my car and kisses my cheek and says "guess what today is?!" I say "well duh your birthday of course" she smiles and says "how is it with you and Mitch?" I say "perfect I want to be with him forever and always"