Chapter 12

Zendaya

"No no stop Trevor", I said pushing Trevor head from my thigh. "What babe I'm just about to have dessert",Trevor said to me with pleading eyes. "All we are is sex and I want a real relationship Trevor I...I think I should quit being your secretary",I said with tears in my eyes."What I gave you my everything my time,my energy on your sorry ass", Trevor said getting up pointing at me with an angry expression on his face. " Lets not talk about ass because you were asking about it 2 minutes ago", "Get out my fucking office Now!", Trevor said grabbing my pants and throwing it at me. "Gladly" I said putting my pants back on and running out. Going to the car I turned on the car. My phone rings "what is it now", I said to myself "Hello" I said to the caller. "Go to the hospital now" its Pia.

●●●●●●●●●●●HOSPITAL ●●●●●●●●●●

Running in I see Roshon crying "What happen to Pia tell me now", I said grabbing Roshon by the shoulders. "Brandon started hitting her and I saved her but she passed out and I think she got a concussion" Roshon said breaking into tears

Everything stopped

I run to here room to see her strapped to life support. I tried to opened the door doctor trying to calm me down.

Pia was on the bed she was so pale... I managed to get past the doctor to look at Pia more closely...

all of the sudden Pia started shaking violently "What's going on",Zendaya said touching her hand. " Her heart rate is declining", one of the doctors said to the other doctor. " Mrs. You need to leave now one of the doctor said. Roshon came in pulling me out of the door "No No No let me go that's my best friend please", Zendaya said pushing against Roshon

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

"Pia"

"Trevor you like that don't you" Bella said to Trevor on her knee. "No I don't Bella" Trevor said moving Bella away from him grabbing himself a beer. "

"Is it that bitch your worried about what's her name again ", Bella said to Trevor.
"She not a bitch and her name is Zendaya", Trevor said gulping down the last bit of beer he had. "Now come her and suck me dry", Trevor said to Bella.

"Gladly", Bella said smiling

Hey You guys long time no see......
Anyway hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and don't forget to

Comment
Vote
Like