Chapter 7

Zendaya p.o.v
I turned around to see trevor makin out with this white thot. I could feel hot tear trying to come out. I held it in and walked to Trevor desk. I coughed gettin there attention. White girl raised and eyebrow. Who is this hoe. I giggled thinking to myself this bitch we can get the rounds. She wears to much makeup.

baby its fine its just my sexy secretary he said 'sexy' low so i could hear him. I rolled my eye put my hand on my hip and gave trevor his coffee more like tossing it to him. He did catch it but a few drops got on his neck 😂😂 I giggled to myself. Damn zendaya. Its fine baby ill lick it off. This bitch i thought. Thanks baby u should go home now Trevor said . Or never come back I thought to my self Trevor gave me a seductive smile. As soon as that white girl left. Trevor made his way over to me. Get away Trevor i said angrily.

Ha but baby u were jealous weren't you trevor said in a teasing voice. Um no i wasn't Zendaya said. Baby its fine if you love Trevor said all high and mighty. You might have your looks but you don't know how to show a women a good time. Well what I'm hearing is that you think I'm good looking and I can show a women a good time and I have you dreaming of me . Already do i thought. And having se- Don't say it i said blushing. Okay Trevor you have self a deal show me a great time any day I said confident. Well don't get mad at me when you start limping he smirked. As if I said in disgust. You can say that now but we know you want this He smirked. I'll go get you some coffee sir.

Trevor p.o.v [finally]
I can see zendaya sleeping while i make out this girl with to much makeup you know why because i cant get over Zendaya. I can see zendaya look at me and grabbed my coffee. Who is the hoe Zendaya said angrily. Damn she hot when she is mad. I cleared my throat. Baby its fine it just my sexy secretary i said sexy low so zendaya can only hear. She rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip
and threw me my coffee. Few drips touched my neck.

She smiled in amusement. It's fine baby ill lick it off I smirked and see zendaya do the stank face. Man this is fun i thought. Thanks baby you should go home now I wanting for her to leave. I gave a seductive smile. As soon as she left. I made my way to Zendaya. Get away Trevor i said angrily. Ha but baby you were jealous weren't you I teased. Um no i wasn't she denied. Baby its fine if you love me i said all high and mighty. You mighty have looks but you don't know how to show a women a good time she said to me Damn that sung i thought to myself.

Well what I'm hearing is that you think I'm good looking and I can show a women a good time and having them dreaming about me and you know having se- Don't say it she said blushing. Okay Trevor you have yourself a deal show me a great time any day she said confidently man she cute i thought to myself. Well don't get mad at me if i have you limping I did my signature smirk. As if she said in disgust. You can say that now but we know we want this I smiled. I'll go get you some coffee sir she left swinging them hips of hers. Man I cant wait to hit that.