O N E .

-Justin-

        I sighed as i entered the school hallway. I hate it here. Everyday it's the same old thing.. getting bullied. I know i should probably be used to it by now, since i've been bullied since i was in third grade, but i'm not. And each day, i feel like it gets worse. Why do i get bullied? You might ask. Honestly, i have no idea... I don't know what i did to any of these people.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i was shoved against my locker. The heavy books on my hands fell to the ground, making a big 'thud'. I heard laughter. I bent down to pick up my books, only to be shoved again, and my books, once again, landing on the floor. I looked down at them, trying not to make any eye contact with him. "Hey Gayber, aren't you gonna pick them up again?" He asked, i could hear everyone laugh.

Once again, i bent down and picked up my books, this time, i quickly placed them in my locker before being shoved. I then felt a cold hand behind my neck, and my face was slammed next to the locker beside mine. I tried coming off the locker, but his hand was still behind my neck, pressing my face against the locker. "You stupid fag," he whispered next to my face. I cringed.

The loud sound of the bell filled the hallway. He finally decided to let me go, and walked away with his 'gang' behind him. I slammed my locker shut, and banged my head against it. I'm pissed at my self that i let him get away with this again. I always tell myself that next time he does this to me, i will stand up for myself, but i never seem to do it. I just sit back, and let him do what he wants to me. I'm such a freaking loser.. This is the same guy that has been bullying me since third grade, Kyle Jones.

The hallway became empty, letting me know that i'm going to be late for class. I bent down to pick up my back pack. I then jumped up when the school doors quickly and loudly opened.

And there she was.. running in with two large books and papers in her hands, her brown silky hair bouncing, and showing off her long perfect legs that can go on for days, even though she was actually not that tall.. She was perfect.. Alexandria Jensen. The most beautiful girl in school..

Everything stopped being slow-mo and came back to normal speed when the loud 'thud' of her books and papers falling made me snap out of it. I heard her groan. She then bent down and began to collect her papers. I slowly walked over to her, i bent down as well and helped her pick some papers up. After i got the last one, i handed them to her.

        "Thanks," she said, giving me a smile that made me melt inside.

This is the first time she has ever talked to me.. I felt my heart do a back flip.

        "You're-- uh- welcome," i said back, adjusting my glasses.

We both got off the floor.

        "I'm going to be late for class.. Thanks again," she said before jogging off.

I don't think she knew i existed till this day... You see, she's one of the populars. Hell, i think she is the popular. Every guy in school wants to get in her pants, and every girl wants to be her. She's just pure perfection.. I've known her since sixth grade, but she never seemed to ever notice me.. Even though we're in some classes together.. I don't get how i can be so invisible.

        "Justin Bieber," i heard a deep voice call from the end of the hallway.

I looked at Mr. Higgins, the school principle.

        "Yes sir?" i said.

        "Get to class, kid!" He yelled, and walked back into his office.

I sighed and walked to my first class.

I'm Justin Bieber, and this is my life..