CHAPTER 3

Authors note :) HEY theres guys this is my first ever book so enjoy 

COMMENT_ VOTE pretty please any questions feel free to ask

CELESTE xx

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARIELS POV- 

Great after hearing Brigeet and that other guy moaning in the bathroom and then  when they both came out of the girls bathroom messy hair, hickeys on the guys neck and he just zipped up his pants, come on the evidence stacks up doesn't it what am i gonna do uh nothing duh my conscience said. "What we looking at?" someone over my shoulder said putting there head on my shoulder making me jump up and my shoulder blade wacked him under the chin causing him to yelp in pain. " What the fuck?" i screamed at whoever was behind me, then i regreted it seeing blood trickle from his cut lip. " Sorry come with me" i said and grabbed his hand and dragged him to my locker. I did the combination and pulled out the first aid kit i had in my bag, hey a girl has gotta be prepeared. "Is there any place we can sit" i asked. He nodded and took me outside where a bench was.

The scenery out wherever we were is beautiful all sorts of flowers and birds, butterflies and other   animals out here.

"Wow" was all i said then turned to the guy i injured. I took out a wipe that was in the first aid kit.

"Just stay still okay?" i said as the wipe got closer to his mouth. He nodded then i put the wipe to his lip and started wiping it i didnt realise how nicely shaped they were. Still wiping i looked up to his eyes and man i felt like i was about to melt his eyes were a dark crystal blue and had speks of dark brown around the pupil. I just kept gazing at his eyes and before i knew it both of us were having a heavy make out session. His lips felt so soft he trailed his tounge on my lower lip asking for entrance and i gave him it and then our tounges met fighting for dominace i let him take over the kiss for a while then we stopped and took a breath of air. 

After realising what had happened i had to get out of there i ran as fast as my legs could take me man i feel like a slut.

Ive never once touched or kissed a guy after what happened at my old school. But look what i just did maybe after 2 years things can change.   Well i hope so.

Running away from nothing made me feel pretty stupid so i just began walking hoping that dude didnt follow luckly he didnt. After putting the clothes i changed out of in my locker i looked in my schedule and it read Music. Yay playing the piano always got my mind off all the strange things things that happened in my life.  "Ringgggggggggggggg". wow guess thats the bell.

Okay now im meant to be looking for this classroom. 

C112. After a good 10 minutes i found my class and im late FML! 

I walked up the door and knocked. The door opened and a lady in her mid 40s answered.

"uh hello im Ariel Jenkins im new here and kinda got lost" i said smiling at the lady. "oh dont worry darling come on in and take a seat" she said opening the door. I entered and saw that there was only 1 seat free next to a guy who was using this time to sleep and next to UGH! figures i'd be in one of his classes. I walked and took a seat next to the sleeping dude and Cameron. Please dont notice me please dont  notice me. "Okay class can you please talk to the person to your right about what instruments your going to be playing and why you like to play that instrument" the teacher said to the class. Oh great i have to now deal with sleeping beauty great.  "Hey uh im your partner" i said slightly nudging him. No reply, "excuse me sleeping beauty what instrument do you play?" i said drumming my fingers on the table. No reply .