chapter one ♛

0.1 - "Welcome Home"

IT WAS AROUND 11:30pm when an old, familiar face walked back into Riverdale. The bell digging as the black haired boy, with his crown hat and all, walked back into Pop's after years of absence.

All eyes turned on the young man, confusion stuck their faces almost
immediately. But who can blame them? He has been gone for three years when he suddenly decided he wanted to move in with his mum and sister without even a goodbye or explanation to his three best friends.

Ever more, he's eyes land on multiple faces, scanning each one looking for something familiar, each one just leading to disappointment but then the dark clothed boy finds his eyes land on a particular table at Pop's, consisting of two familiar things.

In that booth sits a fiery red haired boy and a slicked back ponytail girl. The dark clothed boy will never admit it but he held a bit of disappointment as he didn't see a smiling brunette sitting at the booth as well. But still they Archie and Betty sat together, laughing loudly, pay no attention to the boy staring at them from afar.

But then the red haired boy; Archie, snaps his head up looking in the direction of the beanie boy. They hold their stare for what feels like hours. Beanie boy's breath hitches in his throat and for a second, for one second, the beanie head boy thinks maybe, possibly, everything would be fine.

But then Archie smiles and Jughead realises he wasn't even looking at him but actually a black haired girl with a cape that walked into the diner. And Jughead's thought crumbs.

So he picks up his computer bag and walks to a spare booth far from others without anyone even realising. "Welcome home," he mumbles to himself as he places himself in his old booth.

♛♛♛

YUCKKK!!!

EVERY SHORT INTRO AND ALL BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GET THE HANG OF THINGS.

ANYWAYS, IN THIS FANFIC JUGHEAD MOVED TO CHICAGO WITH HIS MUM AND SISTER THREE YEARS AGO, WITH NO GOODBYES OR EVEN AN EXPLANATION. AND NOW HE IS BACK.

AND WHEN I SAID "three best friends" I MEANT EVALINE, BLAZE AND ARCHIE. YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT THEIR PAST FRIENDSHIPS AND ETC ETC IN FUTURE CHAPTERS

IF YOU SOMEHOW LIKE THIS BOOK PLEASE VOTE!!

-k.q xx