My Parents fight

"GO AWAY YOU SLOB"My mom yelled "WELL ATLEAST IM NOT YOU"My dad yelped I was in my room packing up my clothes i'd had enough with the fighting it was the 7th time this day.

When I was done packing my clothes I went over everything and at 12 o clock I checked to see if my mom and dad where sleeping I saw my dad in the queen bed and my mom in my older moved out sisters bed.

I took my suitcase and went down stairs and opened the door closing it quietly At first I just wandered around but then i rembered my money in my pocket i had enough to buy food for a year but i still needed a job I had a planeticket I stole from my parents."Italy"When i read it my eyes widen i had my passport and the rest of my stuff and I got into my cn two before i arrived.

I rembered that i was gonna be sitting with someone but my mom had gotten first class for dad and mom but when i first looked  at it and it was to boston . My friend had to go to Virginia for college so I was alone
my boyfriend...Ex boyfriend already started dating again... while i am not...
When me and my friends where
younger we where miltary children.And so people came and went.

When I went inside it was crowded I got my passport out and went to a machine where I got my passport checked and got my tickets then I went to get my bags checked.My suit case weighed 80 pounds which was alot after that i went to gate G66.