Punk!Kaneki x Reader (smut)

You were dating the most wonderful person to ever exist, Kaneki Ken. Yes you knew that he was a ghoul, for as you were a ghoul yourself. Kaneki was a little bit more on the edgy side then yourself, he had lots of peircings, he had some tattoos, but none of that mattered.

One day while you were sitting at home, waiting for Kaneki to get back from a mission, you remebered just before Kaneki left.

"I shouldn't be to long. So i'll see you later (F/N)" Kaneki said giving you a kiss on the forehead, just before he walked out the door.

You decided to clean the house while waiting for him just to kill some time. While you were cleaning you heard the door open, you pocked your head around the corner to see Kaneki taking off his shoes.

"Hey, Kaneki!" You said coming up behind him and giving him a hug.

"Hello (F/N)" Kaneki said returning the hug. Kaneki looked down to meet your gaze, but his gaze travelled a little further south then planned. "(F/N), isn't that outfit your wearing showing a little to much?" Kaneki questioned.

"What? No, i'm only wearing a tank top and some shorts. I don't find it that provocative." You said looking down at your outfit.

Just as you were looking back up to look at Kaneki, you felt a force push you agaisnt the wall. You looked up and saw that Kaneki had his one ghoul eye showing.

"(F/N) do you have any idea what you do to me?" Kaneki said in a husky tone.

You were about to say something but got cut off by Kaneki smashing his lips to yours. The kiss was filled with need and want, Kaneki started to bite down on your bottom lip which caused you to gasp out loud. You felt Kaneki's tounge slither into your mouth making you moan, you both fought for domanice but obviously Kaneki won that battle. You felt something bumping across your teeth, but you were running out of breath so you both had to part from the kiss to catch your bearth, you looked down at Kaneki's mouth and you saw that Kaneki had a tounge peircing 'This is gonna be fun!' You though to yourself. But Kaneki didn't stop there, he viciously attacked you neck sucking and kissing every inch. His actions caused you to to moan and throw yout head back in pleasur, you could tell Kaneki was enjoying this because he started to grope yout breast, feeling your harden nipples from under your shirt.

"K-Kaneki..." You said breathlessly.

You felt Kaneki lift you up by your thighs, and started walking to your shared bedroom. Kaneki threw onto the bed, after you were on the bed you looked up and saw Kaneki taking his shirt off. After all the training Kaneki has done it left his body very well toned, but that aside Kaneki started to crawl ontop of you taking off every last piece of clothing you had on. Thus leaving you naked for only Kaneki to see, he started to kiss you from your neck making his was down to your breast. His lips attached themselves to your pink bud, sucking and swriling his tounge around them, while his hand plays with the other, he decided to switch to the other so that one didn't feel left out.

After Kaneki was done toying with your lushes breast's he continued to kiss his was down your body. Once he reached your womanhood he looked up at you with those needy eyes of his, "Kaneki... Please" You begged him, you were in need for his touch.

He started to lick your womanhood, dragging his tounge up then he would flick your sensitive bud causing you to moan out. "A-AH! Kankei!" You put your hands in his white hair, and you strated to move your hips because you felt that you were getting close, but to tease you Kaneki stopped. You whimpered at the lose of the amazing pleasure he was giving you, and the tounge piercing he had made it feel 10X better.

"Kaneki..." You breathed out softly. You look up to see Kaneki taking his pant's off, along with his boxers letting his shaft spring out. You've always been empressed by Kaneki's size, well he was the biggest out of all the guys you've been with. After Kaneki had all his clothes off, he reached into the drawer and grabbed out a condom and slipped it on, "Are you ready (F/N)? Because i'm not going to go easy on you."

Hearing Kaneki say this, sent shivers down your spine, "Yes.." You softly called out. You felt Kaneki slowly line up with your entance and slowly pushed in, making you moan out, "K-Kaneki!"

"(F-F/N) your so tight!" Kaneki called out after entering all the way. He waited for you to give the signal to continue, once you moved your head and moaned out softly Kaneki started to move at a slow paste.

You needed more so you called out for Kaneki to move faster, "Kaneki... F-faster, harder." Kaneki obliguided and moved fater making you scream out in pleasure, you wrapped your arms around Kaneki's neck and kissed him deeply.

You felt a knot form in the pit of your stomach signaling that you were close to your climax, your finger nails started to leave scratch marks on Kaneki's back, and you called out "Kaneki ah! I-I'm close!"

"M-me too!" Kaneki panted, his thrusting started to get slopyer by each thrust. Kaneki gave a few more thrust and you could feel his hot seeds fill into the condom, but the heat and his final thrust made you reach your climax, causing you to hold tightly onto Kaneki's neck.

Kaneki rolled off of you and cleaned himself up, then got back into bed with you. You leand your head onto Kaneki's chest listening to his heart beat which slowly lulled you to sleep.