"Am I dreaming?"

Nayeon heard Mina said to herself as she blinked her eyes a few times. Nayeon sauntered around the counter towards Mina, while the latter eyed her every movement. She stopped just a little behind Mina and gently pushed her to walk, guiding her back to the counter table where breakfast was awaiting.

"No, you're not dreaming. And sorry these are all I could find in your fridge." Nayeon prepared hotdogs, eggs and green tea with lemon and honey for Mina so that the younger could drink medicine, anticipating she would have a headache.

Mina remained quiet, looking like a lost puppy as her gaze shoot back and forth between Nayeon and the breakfast plate.

"What?" Nayeon cackled. "Oh I borrowed your pjs. You know I don't like sleeping in casual clothes. I hope you don't mind."

Mina frowned, squinting her eyes as if carefully examining Nayeon's face and body.

"What happened? Wait, d-did we?!" Mina asked loudly, automatically jumping off the chair, but instantly regretted it after suddenly feeling dizzy.

Nayeon immediately rushed to her side and helped her sit back. "Take it easy, Mina. Don't worry, nothing happened." She assured her. Nayeon thought that it was better not to tell Mina about what happened between them last night since it would only and surely freak her out.

"Please eat first so you can drink medicine, and then we'll talk after."

Mina heaved a weak and long sigh, closing her eyes in the process. Flashes of images from last night were starting to sink in bits by bits. She opened her eyes and gave her head a little shake, then she proceeded in eating what was served in front of her, concluding that it was better to ease the pain first than pushing herself in thinking things that had previously transpired.

Nayeon watched Mina silently, as she casually sipped her tea. Truth is, she was feeling frazzled inside because of what's about to take place.

"Are you okay with just tea?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, I'm not really hungry."

"Okay." Mina simply replied. It took her about 8 minutes to finish her food, then she drank the medicine.

"So, care to tell me now what happened? Why are you even here? Who brought me here in the first place? Last thing I remember, sorta clearly, is I was on the dance floor with Sana and Momo. And then, I... I- there was this girl and then..." Mina started blabbering; her forehead creased as she tried hard to remember everything.

"Minari," Nayeon softly called as she reached out for Mina's hand atop the counter and gave it few comforting pats. "Jennie and I brought you here. Your friends were as drunk as you so Jennie offered to take you home, but since she didn't know your place, she called me and asked for my help." she slowly explained, heart started pounding against her chest.

"Jennie..." Mina mumbled, unmoving for a second. Suddenly, her eyes grew wider, charged with flooding memories as they fastened themselves upon Nayeon's own.

This is it.

Mina straightened herself up.

Nayeon straightened herself up.

It's been a long time coming.

"Nayeon, I want to ask you something," Mina started. "Please be honest with me..." her eyes pleading.

Nayeon merely nodded with a small smile on her face. Another chance or closure? Whatever the outcome might be, she was ready, ready to pour it all in and accept their fate.