introduction + info

22nd April, 2017

Happy Earth Day!

PLEASE READ:

The way the Earth's flora and fauna are diminishing at an alarming rate, is worrisome. Humans have been exploiting Nature's resources since time immemorial, and we can expect a payback anytime now.

Humans suck! Don't be like the rest of your species!

Plant a tree, recycle, write on both sides of your paper, minimise the use of vehicles, be tolerant towards animals and don't do drugs, kids.

Earth day is as important as your birthday. Give your good, old homie a gift! Plant a tree or adopt a stray animal, do something for a change – even the littlest of things matters.

This book is to raise awareness about the environmental conditions, and how humans are putting their own lives and the lives of other animals into danger, through their own actions.
I cannot promise a heated scene in here, but you'll definitely love this book! It's a promise.

___________

STORYLINE

Tiger– it's a Royal Bengal tiger... he stuttered, while whispering as low as his voice would allow him to, grasping onto the branch even tighter. The beast's striped coat shone under the moonlight, as the Australian tried his best to mask the horror on his face. Keep still! Keep quiet!

In return, came a bunch of loud, clapping sounds accompanied by an irked feminine tone, from the adjacent branch. Mosquitoes! Fucking malarial mosquitoes!

_

We've all watched movies, where people get themselves trapped, with Nature's wrath surrounding them on all sides. For example, Blake Lively in the shallows, where the entire movie was about her, saving her dear life from the shark. Or Jurassic Park - or even World, where Chris Pratt saves the tourists on the island from dinosaurs. If you look carefully, the humans were at fault for all the chaos, every single time.

It is no different in this book, where the species that you belong to, is responsible for an Australian tourist getting stranded, along with a peppery lass in the largest mangrove forest in the world, with over hundred tigers roaming around in the wild.

___________

CAST

Luke Hemmings as himself

[Adapted from Col. Jim Corbett]

 Jim Corbett]

Golshifteh Farahani as Aishwarya Sen-H

..and a Royal Bengal Tigress as the Champawat Tiger

and a Royal Bengal Tigress as the Champawat Tiger

___________

PLAYLIST

(I'll update this, you can suggest songs in the comments/PM me)

Roar - Katy Perry
Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay