thank you. {simbar}

I don't know if it's good but I uploaded it anyway.

"You okay? You seem a little off today." Simón asked when he saw Ámbar's sad expression. His eyes were kind, as if he actually was worried and wanted to help. But why would he want to do that?

"I'm fine..." She couldn't do this; she is Ámbar Smith, after all. She never cries. Her godmother taught her that crying is for cowards. She is not a coward. Ámbar held back the tears that wanted to come out.

He put one hand on her shoulder. His touch felt so warm. "Are you sure, because-"
Ámbar pulled away his hand and interrupted him with an irritated look. "I'm fine! Don't worry about me." She clenched her fists so hard she could, that if she just clenched a little harder, she would surely bleed. "Can't you just go away!"

Simón looked down at the floor. "Okay, I will..." He turned to go outside from the locker room at Jam & Roller. Ámbar didn't really know why, but his sad expression caused her to regret what she just had done. Why? She had no idea. But she needed this, more than ever.

"Wait!" He turned around and looked at her with sad eyes. Before she knew it, she ran towards him so that he almost fell and she embraced him. Simón was surprised but accepted the hug and that was when she let out everything she had kept inside for so long. The tears fell, his clothes were probably filled with tears, but he seemed not to care. He said nothing, instead he let her be and it made her almost crying even more. How could he be so kind to her?

After an eternity, she pulled away from the hug. Her cheeks were completely wet, her eyes were red and she saw that his clothes were a little wet too. "Thank you..." she said - almost like a whisper. "And... and I'm really sorry about-"

"It doesn't matter." He smiled at her with the kindest smile she had ever seen, and for the first time in a long time, she began to smile too.