"It's not like that dear,Of course I can assure you that a guy is ther for you, he won't leave your hand at any horrified circumstance because once he started loving you with whole heart I know it's impossible for him to get away from you,he will do anything just to make you smile,It won't take a second for him to fell in love with you because you are such a sweetheart.You may look very tough from outside but once you get committed to a relationship it's hard to stop you from loving adoring that person.I am your mom and I am proud to say that this trait in you is the best thing a man can expect from a girl"She said something which truly surprised me,Am I such a good person?I laughed at that thought.Mom kept a lot of hopes on me.

"If I was that much sweet how would he leave me?"I said to myself.

"Okay mom!See you"I just cut the call abruptly as I don't want to discuss about it anymore.

I looked at the door as someone is ringing the doorbell.

Who may be it is?They are spoiling my mood.I looked at the clock and it's 2-30 PM.

I felt hungry for a second, walked towards the door faltering.

"Pizza mam!"I am surprised to see a pizz boy standing infront of me holding a box with a wide grin on his face.

"I didn't order anything?"I looked at him with a blank face.

"How much?"I asked him as I don't want to disappoint him.

"Sir paid for your order Mam!"He gave me the pizza box and left with in seconds.

"Sir!?"I just wanted to ask him but he vanished in few seconds.

"Sorry!I know you haven't ate anything,(A smilie)!Forgive me please!"I read a note is kept in that box.

Ahh!Varun!What does he think about himself?I looked at that box resisting my hunger.

Varun's Pov

I am waiting for her.It's just few hours before I met her but I am already feeling like I miss her a lot.I never thought about this,She almost solved the case.This time I am very much impressed by her.

"Hello!"I smiled at her soon I entered the restaurant.

"Why did you send me a Pizza?!"She placed a box infront of me.

"Why would I?"I smirked.

"I know you are the one who sent it to me."She pointed her forefinger at me.

"How do you know that it is me?"I raised my eyebrow smirking at her again.

"Who the hell out of this earth would annoy me like you?"She spat me with her words.

"Really?!How privileged I am to annoy a girl like you who is smart,beautiful and intelligent"I smiled for her words.

"Shut up!I can't spare these sort of indignation"She grabbed her handbag and took a step ahead.

I snatched her hand in the very next second and said looking into her eyes"I mean those words,You are intelligent,smart and beautiful girl,You truly deserve those words."I looked at her a bit seriously.

I truly mean those words.

"I am a fool to call you naive and childish but fact is that my actions were naive and childish"I said with the same sincerity, looking into her eyes.I didn't feel bad to accept my faults instead I felt very much relieved.

"Please,Don't go away!"I released her.

She didn't speak anything just occupied her seat without a word.Still she didn't look at me,I am expecting a glance?What more I can want?