|prolouge|

Dear Jihyun,
         Hello there, my name is Dongmin. It is to my understanding that our therapists assigned us as penpals to relieve some of the depression and anxiety. They want us to get to know each other and become friends, I doubt that'll happen but hey - it's worth a shot. I'll take the first shot and tell you some things about me.
• My favorite color is Blue
• I can play guitar, piano, and violin.
• I can act, sing, and swim well.
• My dream is to be a singer.
I love Soccer.
• I like all types of music, but ballads and classical is my favorite.
• I'm learning different languages.
• I love reading, my favorite book series is The Series of Unfortunate Events. I also like the movie and the new show.
• My favorite movie is Me before You, if you haven't seen it you definitely should.
I am 6'0
• Lastly, I'm Korean - which should kinda be obvious.
I hope you write back soon so I can learn about you! Oh by the way, there's a picture of me enclosed inside the envelope as well. Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Dongmin

             Sincerely,                Dongmin

~

Dear Dongmin,
Hello, it's nice to finally meet you. My therapist has spoken about you for a while now and about how similar our cases are, as well as how we should be friends. I agree with you though, I will probably procrastinate writing to you as I do with daily activities. Although, this is the first time so I'll write back to you.
Here are some things about me,
I love the colour blue, but it's not my favourite. Mine is orange.
I can play some piano, and a little guitar.
I love singing and dancing, although I am not very good at it. But I am an excellent swimmer.
Basketball is my favourite sport, but I like soccer.
My dream is to be a writer.
I am 5'4
Sadly, I am American. Jihyun is just an alias I go by.
I love reading too! I don't have a favourite series or book though, I love all of the ones I've read.
Me before You is such an amazing movie, but my favourite is Four Brothers.
I am currently learning two new languages, Spanish and Korean.
I love all types of music as well, but my favourite is Kpop/Khiphop and Some American Pop/Hiphop.
If you do not write back, that is fine. But was nice getting to know you a little bit. You're pretty cute by the way.
Sincerely,
Jihyun

           Sincerely,                Jihyun