Jessica Davis [1]

Me and jess were heading to my place after school to chill before going to Bryce's place to hang with the rest of them idiots

Me and jess were heading to my place after school to chill before going to Bryce's place to hang with the rest of them idiots. While we were near my house I started to worry, I needed to tell Jessica that I'm bi and that I have feelings for her.

"Hey jess? I um need to tell u something" I said once we stepped into my house. She turned around and said "hey y/n what's wrong?" I looked down then said barely above a whisper "I'm bisexual"
"You're bi, Y/N?" Jessica asked. I nodded, slowly. "Yeah. Jess." I said, anticipating her reaction.

"Me too." She simply stated. I was shocked. "You are?" She nodded. "Yeah." I stayed silent for a little while but then said "Okay. Pick a movie while I do the popcorn."

While me and jess were watching the movie I turned to her and studied her beautiful features. "Whats wrong y/n" jess while turning towards me. I didn't know what to say so I kissed her.

At first she didn't kiss back so I was going to pull away when she deepened the kiss. After a while we pulled away "I really like u jess, and I know ur with Justin but I could help myself. I'm sorry for kissing u with ur permission" I said while looking down

Jess lifted my chin up and smiled "I like u too, I was only dating Justin to hide my feelings for u but it didn't work." She said with a big grin on her face. "Welllll would u do me the honour of being my girlfriend well after u and foley breakup?" I asked.

Jess nodded her head and I cheered and smashed my lips into hers. "I love u jess, I really do" I said between kisses. "I love u too y/n l/n" we decided not to go to Bryce's and instead just chill and watch movies all night.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
327 Words!
Tbh Bryce had no right raping Hannah and jess, like what did they do to him?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! 💙💙