Clay Jensen [2]

It has been a long and tiring day at school and to top it, you still had some projects to finish with your project buddy and best friend, Clay Jensen

It has been a long and tiring day at school and to top it, you still had some projects to finish with your project buddy and best friend, Clay Jensen. "Are you tired?" Clay worriedly asked you after he saw you yawning for the hundredth time now. "We can do it some other day, if you want. The due of the project is two weeks from now."

"No," You smiled at him as he was so caring and thoughtful. "it's fine, Clay."

"Are you sure?" He assured as he parked your bike beside his. "I am sure, Clay!" You playfully slapped him with your black binders and you rolled your eyes as he was starting to annoy you. "Alright, alright." He huffed as he gave up on reassuring you. He then looked at you, pretending to be annoyed because of your actions. "Fine then."

"Finally," You were relieved when you both headed to his house's doorstep. "thank God."

"What? Finally, we are home or finally, I stopped annoying you?" He raised an eyebrow as he opened the door with his keys. "Both!" You honestly answered and you both entered the Jensen's home laughing and guffawing, as if something was really funny about it.

"It seems like you are both happy." You heard a sweet voice coming from the living room. "At least, you are honest." He winked at you but quickly turned his head to the living room as he saw his Mum staring at him. "Oh mum, don't you have any work for today?"

"I wanted to bring these stuffs at home." She waved some papers that were in her hands and you noticed Clay shaking his head. You then carefully looked around the house. It was clean and perfectly in order. "(Y/N)?"

"Oh, yup!" Clay smiled a little bit and he pulled you to enter the living room with him. You hated him at that moment since you were somehow shy, of course, but you quickly felt comfortable and at home when you saw his mother smiling.

"Lainie!" You smiled at her and she smiled back at you. You met Clay's mother during the parents' meeting at your school. "How are you?"

"I'm stressed for works and for my rebellious son right here." She pointed at the messy piles of papers on her desk and then at Clay. You just laughed as you saw Clay pouting.

"I can imagine." You nodded, agreeing for what she has just said. "Clay's been stressing me too."

"What?!" Clay looked at you and he pretended to be offended for what you have just confessed. His mum laughed and you flashed him an apologetic smile as he rolled his eyes in response.

"Mum, we're finishing our assigned project in my room." Clay then said, turning serious as he changed the topic.

"Sure." Lainie smiled and you flashed her a sweet smile, before you headed to the stairs with Clay. "(Y/N), does it bother you having dinner with us?"

"Of course not, I would voluntarily join you." You kindly said and you noticed Clay smiling widely while he stood beside you. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." Lainie sympathetically answered and Clay started going upstairs. "Clay?"

"Mum?" He suddenly stopped in the middle of the stair and you almost bumped him.

"Leave your room's door open." You giggled at hearing his mum's reminder.

"Oh my God, Mum!" Clay whined and it made you laugh even more. He continued going upstairs and he led you to his room, leaving the door open like what his mother has reminded him. "Idiot, you are having so much fun here, eh?"

"Oh, shut up Jensen!" You flashed him a death glare as you carelessly plopped your things on his desk. "Shall we start?" Your gaze softened and he flashed you his flat smile, nodding.

"Yup." He shortly answered and he started to get the materials that you needed to conclude your project.

You both spend the time doing your project, but it didn't mean that you were serious and deadpan. He kept on doing silly things to make you laugh and to keep you awake. Clay Jensen – that adorable and dorky man that you've always liked because he was himself whenever you were with him. Who wouldn't love him? Everybody would.

"Clay, you are an idiot!" You exclaimed when he poked fun of himself. "It's true that you considered me as a nerd when you first met me. Don't lie." He ranted as he was trying to cut a piece of paper for the almost finished project.

"It's not true!" You lied through your teeth. He was right, you really considered him as one of those nerds, one of those good-looking nerds. "I would kiss you so you would shut your mouth up!" Clay blurted out and your eyes both grew wide. You looked at him putting his scissors and paper down on the floor and he looked straight into your (Y/E/C) orbs.

"Clay?" You stopped yourself from doing anything and you stared at Clay as he bit his red bottom lip. He was shocked too, but he perfectly knew that he couldn't take his words back anymore. He created an awkward pace between the two of you, but then you suddenly found yourself closing your eyes and leaning forward, maybe copying Clay's actions too.

A little moment later, you felt two soft lips on yours and you both slowly deepened the kiss, him constantly pulling your body closer to him. He caressed your cheek as he lingered the taste that your lips allowed and you had your arms wrapped around his neck. You felt some sort of sparks and nervousness, even though you imagined this scene in your head for uncountable times now.

He was about to close the door, but you both heard some footsteps and you suddenly broke the kiss, both scared to be caught. "Guys, dinner is ready." You both looked where the deep voice came from and you both nodded, still astonished for the happening between the two of you. Matt, Clay's father, had a smirk on his face before going back downstairs and you wondered if he saw everything.

"C'mon?" You nodded as your thoughts faded away and you both followed his father. "That was perfect." You flashed him an embarrassed but happy smile.
"It was." You agreed as you both entered the dining room. You could bet that you saw Clay blushing and smiling widely, you couldn't be wrong with that.

When you entered the room, you saw his parents smiling widely and you both got into your places, so you could start having your dinner. "How's your project going on?" Lainie has asked with a bright smile on her face. You looked at Clay, giving him the cue that it was his turn to answer.

"Fine, it's almost finished." Clay has said as he tried to chew his food slowly. "Oh, project?" Matt has asked and you noticed Clay widened his eyes. "Your project consists of kissing and cuddling?"

"Dad!" Clay protested and you both became crimson red in your face and you felt a burning sensation in your whole body. You were embarrassed and dumbfounded. "Congrats!" His parents said in unison and they both laughed as they saw your reaction. Clay then caressed your hand under the table to calm you down and you both laughed together with his parents.

"Another reason why my door should be shut." Clay jokingly said. "Always."

"You have a point in there, buddy!" His father agreed and you all laughed as you felt more relaxed, welcomed and snugged as a bug in a rug.
•••••••••••••
1275 Words!
I ship Clannah so hard!
Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share! 💙💙