Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

I went inside the restaurant and walked straight to their table. 

"Andi!" Tristan looked surprised when he saw me. 

I glared at him. "My god, you still whore yourself out to this slut? How much does she pay you everytime you fuck her?" 

Everyone started turning their heads to our direction.

"Excuse me?!" She said in shock as her brows furrowed.

"Andi, it's not what you think." Sabi ni Tristan. "Val is my-"

"Your sugar mama. Sa kanya nanggaling ang lahat ng meron ka ngayon, hindi ba?" Tumingin ako kay Valerie. "What will you give him next? Another condo unit, a brand new car?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sabi ni Valerie.

I took the glass of water on the table and splashed it on her pretty face. She gasped at the shock of it. "Now, do you know what I'm talking about, you homewrecking skank?"

"How dare you?" She stood from her seat, ready to attack me. Tumayo si Tristan at pumagitna sa aming dalawa.

"Val, please... She's pregnant." Pigil niya kay Valerie. She glowered at me and harshly wiped her face with a napkin. I turned and started to walk away. It hurts to see him with the woman who ruined our relationship. He grabbed my wrist to try to stop me. "Makinig ka sa akin. You need to believe me that there is nothing going on between me and Valerie, there never was."

I yanked my hand back and slapped him across the face. "Don't ever touch me again. Nandidiri ako sa'yo!"

"Andi, please, Let me explain." He said blocking my way. I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge. 

"Get out of my way, damn you!" I started punching him on the chest and he hugged me. 

"Wala kaming naging relasyon ni Valerie." He whispered. "Hindi kita ipinagpalit sa kahit sino o ano. Ikaw lang ang minahal ko."

"Stop lying! You never loved me. Sarili mo lang ang minahal mo. I needed you more than anything and you got rid of me so you could have the life you wanted! You got your dream while I'm stuck with the reality!"

The painful memories came back like a bullet train hitting me in the heart and head. I felt my heart constricted in my chest and that horrible lump in my throat telling me I wanted to cry but I was holding it back. I stopped when I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. Napahawak ako sa tiyan ko. I took a deep breath to try to ease the pain but the pain only got worse. Then I felt my panties dampen. My legs felt weak at napahawak ako sa upuan sa tabi ko.