Now Sarah began to whimper, Natasha widened her eyes. She looked at James.

N: Do you know how to make a bottle?

James shook his head.

Sarah started to cry and call for her father.

J: I'm hungry.

N: I've heard! Give me some time, for God's sake. Sarah stop crying!

Sarah cried even more, she sat on the floor and began to stretch and shrug her legs.

N: God!

J: You have to calm her down. What are you doing?

N: I don't know.

J: Make her stop.

N: How do I do this?

J: Take her in your lap.

Natasha ran her hand over the back of her neck and sighed, her body was exhausted, she took three deep breaths to be more patient, she walked over to Sarah and took her in her lap.

N: James, please, give me the phone.

James handed the phone to Natasha.

N: All right...

Natasha sat Sarah on the counter and walked to the cabinets above the sink to look for bottles.

Sarah was still crying and shaking her legs in protest, and she shook her body so much that she fell from the counter on the floor. She hit the floor with her head, Sarah screamed in pain and the crying became much worse.

Natasha turned around and was desperate because Sarah had a huge cut on her forehead.

Natasha dropped the phone on the counter and picked Sarah up again. She made Sarah lay her head on her shoulder.

N: Oh my God, calm down. It's gonna be okay. James?

James looked at her mother.

N: Do you have a first aid box here?

J: What?

Natasha closed her eyes and sighed, she went to the bathroom and found the box, she sat Sarah on the toilet.

N: Sarah... Listen, it was nothing, it's not that bad. It won't even hurt.

J: It's bleeding!

N: James! Don't make things worse.

Sarah: I'm bleeding?

Sarah looked at James.

N: Hey, Sarah. Focus on me, okay? Look, you need to be very brave now, okay, I'll clean up and everything will be fine. Just stop crying. Your father is going to kill me.

Sarah: I want my daddy.

Sarah grunted.

N: He's coming home, I hope he is coming soon...

Natasha wiped Sarah's cut and put a bandage on her forehead, and Sarah didn't stop crying.

N: Okay, let's stop it, you want the bottle? Then stop crying!

Sarah lowered her head and calmed down a bit. Natasha took her in the lap and when she left the bathroom, James was bringing to her a little stuffed pig, he handed it to Sarah, who grabbed the little pig and calmed down even more.

Natasha opened the fridge, picked up the milk box, opened it and handed it to Sarah, who stared at Natasha without understanding.

N: Come on, didn't you want a bottle?