~2~

"Are you ever gonna come out of there Lex?" Kellin asked from the other side of my door. I wiped away the few tears that had fallen from the mere thought of Vic and went to open the door. "Sorry Kellin. Things that I wanted to forget, they all just came back." I answered. "Vic, huh?" Kellin asked again. I nodded and latched onto him, clinging desperately. "It'll be alright Lexi. I'm here for you. I always will be." Kellin cooed. "Sorry." I whispered after a few minutes of complete silence. "It's alright, ok? I'm here and I'll take care of you. I promised Lex, remember?"

*Flashback*

"Vic's a huge jerk! He broke my heart in two! I can't trust anyone anymore! Everyone's just gonna hang me out to dry! Just like Vic did!" I screamed, throwing a pillow across my room. Kellin walked over to me slowly and began to rub gentle circles into my back. "I won't ever let you down Lexi. I'll always be here for you. It doesn't matter what Vic thinks because you'll always be perfect to me. I'll always be there to take care of you. I promise." He said, pulling me into a comforting hug.

*End of flashback*

"I know Kels. Of course I remember." I said. I was finally calming down. "How about some comfort food? We can just chill out and watch a movie or something. I mean, there's still a week before summers over so let's make the most of it." Kellin suggested. I nodded in agreement and followed him downstairs. I put a movie in and plopped down on the sofa just as Kellin came in with some popcorn. "And this is why I love you Kels!" I smiled, shoving some popcorn into my mouth as I recognized the familiar music of 'My Bloody Valentine'. (a/n such a good movie! <3 one of my faves) We spent the next few minutes trying to throw popcorn into eachothers mouths, only I was an expert at it and it ended up with Kellin covered in popcorn and not a single kernel near me. "I hate you Lexi." "No you don't, you love me Kels." The front door suddenly opened and in walked my mom. "Hi mom!" I yelled from the livingroom. "Hi Mrs. Carter!" Kellin added. She nodded at us and then walked upstairs. "It's getting kinda late. Better go." Kellin sighed. I really didn't want him to leave but I knew I would see him again soon. "Night Kels." "Night Lex." He left and then I practically flew up the stairs to my bedroom. "So how was work mom?" I asked, sitting on my bed as I called into her room. "It was good." She answered. I was satisfied with that for now and laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I picked up my phone and dialed in an all-too-familiar number. It was Tony Perry, Vic's friend. Tony was mine too...he was my friend before Vic's anyway. He picked up after a few rings. "Lexi?" "Hey Tone." "Is everything alright?" "Yeah. I guess. Kellin just left...but not the other things." "Are the nightmares back?" "No...not yet, anyway." "I still feel horrible for what he did to you." "It's not your fault Tony...no one knew that was going to happen." "But still..." "Can we just stop talking about him...?" "Oh...yeah...sorry." "So...what're you doing tomorrow?" "Nothing. Why?" "We should hang out or something. Kellins got band practice all day tomorrow so I won't see him but you and I should hang out." "Sounds good." "Great. My place...noon-ish?" "Sounds perfect. See you then. Night Alexandria." "Night Tony." I hung up the phone and fell asleep.