The Rescue Mission

Marshall Pov
Marshall huffed looking at everyone who was coughing. "And i am that one pup who is never ill" He groaned screaming when Shade sat next to him, "Shade! You scared me!" He yapped as she smiled a bit and looked to the ground. "Whats wrong Shade?" He asked as she sighed looking at him, "My name isnt actually Shade" She yipped as Marshalls mouth fell open. "Then what is your name?" He asked as she smiled shaking the suit off herself to show herself. "Wait...Flurry?" He yapped as She nodded. "Thats right" Flurry yipped smiling. "Now get everyone we're getting out" She yipped ripping open a vent as Marshall picked up Chase and put him on his back. "Honestly how heavy can he get?" Marshall moaned as Chase opened one eye. "W-Well i havent been eating anything bad" He pointed out as the others slowly got up as well. Chase let off a fart which made Marshall gag. "Ewwww T-Thats disgusting!" Skye yapped coughing harshly, "I am so taking you guys to Katie once we get back" Marshall yapped as Everest frowned causing Flurry to chuckles a bit, Skye looked beside Marshall and gasped. "Flurry?" She yapped coughing harshly as the others looked as well. "How did you even get here?" Chase asked from Marshalls back. "Lets just say i spied" she winked as Tracker came forward angling his ears, "Hey amigos i can hear something," Tracker whispered as slamming everything. "I swear if Sweetie is slamming that wall..." Flurry groaned as Chase raised a eyebrow from Marshalls back. "What? She does do that" She added as Marshall sniffed shrugging. "Must of been i smell her" He explained as Skye coughed and sneezed in Everests face. "EWWW YUCK" She yelled shaking repeatedly, "Thats actually kind of fu-" Rubble sneezed as well this time on Chase. "EWWWWW" He yelled as well as Marshall gagged. "You all sound like Rocky" Tracker added as Rubble gave him a confused look, "Tracker? How are you not Ill anymore?" Marshall asked as Tracker smiled. "My Illness went a while ago Amigos" He yipped as Flurry opened the door. "All done" She yipped as everyone slowly left the room.

Rocky Pov
Rocky walked along the hall along with Zuma "How do we know which woom they awe in Wocky?" He asked as Rocky shrugged and started growling. "Wocky? Wha-" Zuma yipped as Rocky growled harder. "Get.Behind.Me" He whispered as Hive came round the corner as Rocky barked out his hammer."Stay Back Hive" He growled as Hive laughed unsheathing his claws "I dont think so, if we fight none of your freinds will help you" He growled as Rocky yelled and leapt at him kicking him in the chest, Hive just laughed and bit Rockys leg.

Zuma Pov
Zuma was just sat there watching father and son fight. But Sweetie came up behind him and grabbed his muzzle. He frowned and kicked her in her stomach as she yelped and growled. "I've had enough of you!" He yelled grabbing Sweeties tail and slamming her into a wall "Thats what you get" He growled as he was also slammed into a wall, Sweetie had activated her claw "Sewiously?" He yelped and perked when Sweetie was knocked unconsious and fell on the floor. "Chase?" He yipped as the German Shepard smiled helping him up, "You were lucky i just came by" He added as Zuma smiled growling at Sweetie "Im Helping Wocky" Zuma yipped as Chase shook his head "I think i will" He replied running forward.