-9-

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
I was at lunch with Fresh's friends. They were really nice. I didn't notice until PJ's gang walked up to us.
"Oh no." Fresh said worryingly.
"Don't worry, we aren't here to hurt you." PJ grumbled. Undyne was staring at Alphys the whole time. I wonder if Undyne had a crush on Alphys.
"Wait, we aren't?" BP asked. PJ nodded. Me and Fresh's friends were confused.
"Prom is coming up. So..." PJ explained while playing with his thumbs. I was so dumbfounded. I saw PJ stand in front of me.
"P-PJ?" I stuttered. He was so close in front of my face. His hands were on my blushing cheeks.
"Will you...go to prom with me?" PJ proposed. I froze. PJ? Prom? With me?! I saw in a distance that bunny girl had hatred and jealousy in her eyes.

Bunny's P.O.V
*****************
That freak! She stole my PJ!!! Why would anyone go to prom with her?! First of all, she's a Y/H. And a human at the same time. (There's a word called hybrid Bunny. Learn it. -.-) I have to do something. I have to look good and beautiful in front of PJ so he would like me. I adjust my look and took a deep breath. I walked to PJ and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me with a ignored look.
"What is it Bunny?" PJ growled. All I have to do is flirt with him.
*****************
Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
I almost laughed. I can tell Bunny's expression was going to be flirting.
"Oh nothing~ PJ, can we talk somewhere else private?~ It's really loud in here." Bunny said as she touched PJ's arm. He cringed. I giggled.
"Bunny, get out of here." PJ grumbled. Bunny pretended to look hurt.
"Oh PJ! How can you say that?" Bunny asked. She looks like she's pretending to cry.
"Bunny. Get out of here." PJ said. Bunny pouted and ran away. Thank goodness that was over.
"So, what do you say?" PJ turned to me.
"Um...I'll think about it." I smiled. PJ nodded and his gang walked away. I let out a breath.
"Your not gonna go with him, right?" Fresh asked. I turned to him confused.
"I-I don't know." I shrugged. Fresh felt weird for some reason. I looked at him to see if he's ok. He looks sad. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"You alright?" I asked. He nodded slightly. What is up with this guy?

Fresh's P.O.V
------------------
I totally felt pity. I was so close getting her to prom. But I knew PJ would ask her first. I looked at her and she gave me a beautiful smile. I smiled back and blushed. I really liked Y/N. But what if she said no to PJ? Would I have a chance to ask her? I don't think she will like me. I heard Alphys squealing in the background. I glared at her and she gave me a thumbs up. I literally face palmed. I hope this day will end.
------------------
Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
After lunch me and Fresh's friend got separated. I went back to my schedule and do my usual things. After school Coach Error picked me up and went to his house. I went upstairs and went into my room. I put my pajamas on and did my homework.
Le time skip~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did my homework and had nothing else to do. So I asked Coach Error to go outside for a walk and he nodded. I changed my clothes into comfortable ones and grabbed my phone and went outside. I closed the door behind me and walk to where I usually play with my parents. The open fields.
Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~
"Mommy, look! I got you a flower!" Little me exclaimed. Mom sees and smiles. I handed her a rose and she smelled it. She patted my head and we walk to a picnic table where Dad is. He waved at us and told us to sit down. At night we always watch stars and see constellations. They were magnificent.
End of Flashback~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't notice tears were dripping down my face. I sniffed and sat down on the grass. Me and my parents make good memories here. I smiled. I saw a shadow dashed by. What was that? Was someone following me? Probably just my imagination. It was turning into sunset. I better go home.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope this chapter is good! ^^