"Is this really necessary?" she asked hoping to make him see how ridiculous he was being

"No, but I'm enjoying it" he admitted. Isaac fed her a spoonful of eggs, he then placed a piece of toast in her mouth. It was delicious, she was hungry and this was what she needed. This time he cut some sausages and eggs and fed her. He gave her a sip of juice from a straw and she waited patiently for more food.

This continued until she was full, he smiled and patted her head "Go back to bed" he said to her dismay. The towed just barely covered her ass and he wanted her to crawl back. She didn't bother fighting it was futile, she went down on all fours again and crawled back to the bed. She heard him hiss in a breathe and knew he was staring at her backside. She felt herself color. Once she reached the other side she quickly got up

"Perv enough?" she said angrily

"I need you to not talk" she eyed him suspiciously, he was hard, she knew that look, he wanted to fuck her and he was holding back, that was interesting.

"Too much for you?" she said egging him on. She wanted him to lose control so he could fuck up

"Ali, if you think to rile me up, it's only going to get you hurt. Think baby, think before you act, there is nobody here to help you" she felt so alone.

"Isaac can't you please forget this game and just let me go? please, if I ever meant anything to you just let me go home"

"This is your fucking home, accept it Ali this is the only home you have. Stop with your fucking comments about going home, because it's never going to happen." He was in a fucked up mood today.

"So what, I'm to stay in this room for how long?" she was starting to find it hard to breathe.

"As long as it takes to get you to accept us"

"Fine I accept us."

"Don't be cute, I'm not in the fucking mood" Ali knew she was fighting a loosing battle,

"Can I please get some clothes, I'm really cold."

"Have you tried opening the wardrobe.? " she shook her head. "That would be a smart move there Einstein" she bit her lip. He stood up to leave and her heart raced, she didn't want to be alone.

"Where are you going?" she asked hoping to prolong his stay

"To fucking jack off" her face heated, Isaac grabbed the tray and left the room locking the door behind him. Ali hurried to the wardrobe and picked up some under garments and found a simple dress that she threw on. She opened the draw to the dresser and found brand new brushes and bands. Quickly brushing her hair and tying it up.

***

Fucking little bitch for making him hard. He was in the shower fisting himself at the thought of her luscious ass crawling in front of him. He spilled his seed thinking about fucking her. It was nowhere near satisfying, he needed to fuck her bad, he didn't how long he could hold it off. It had been way too long, since he saw her big light brown eyes grow heavy with lust. He needed to stop thinking about her because it would only get him hard again.

Finishing his shower, he put some jeans on. He wanted to go up to her and fuck her senseless but it was way too early in the game to do that. He needed her to need him, to want him to crave him, it would be the only way to keep her put. He missed her so fucking much his heart hurt. He had actually went and visited Holly, explaining to her that he had Ali and if she knew what was good for everybody to stay out of it. He would get Ali to call her. He didn't like to leave loose ends and Holly was certain he was dead serious when he said any wrong move and she was a dead woman.