Alone in the HATE 20

Start from the beginning

" Melissa can you stay for a minute? Mr Hightower asked as everyone left the classroom.

" Shure.

" Please close the door. He said, and I did as told.

" I just wanted to remind you that there is a parent meeting soon and the school can't seem to get a hold of your mother or father, do you have a way to contact them?

" They are on holiday so I'm afraid not. I lied.. well sort of lied mom is on holiday so.

" Oh that was unfortunate and the principal were really hoping to talk to them after all that has happened but I guess... Mr Hightower said but I cut him off.

" Happened? I repeated.

" You know, you skipping school, not turning in Ms Turners homework, getting arrested. I stood quiet. I didn't realise that I was so caught up in Hector and the pack..

" I have to go to class. I said and walked towards the door.

" We want to help Melissa. He said as I left. I looked around and in the far back of the hall I saw Lisa.

" Hi. I said.

" Hello. Lisa said as she looked around.

" What is it? I asked as I looked at the crowed of students.

" Come! Lisa said and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the girls bathroom.

" My brother Chad is here, we need to be careful. Lisa said nervously.

" Why are both of you here? I asked.

" Hector wanted us to see if you would go to school. He seemed desperat. Lisa pointed out.

" This is good. I said and smiled.

" What! She hissed nervously.

" He will not think through his decisions just rush in heads first. I said.

" So what is the plan alpha? Lisa whispered.

" Tell Hector that I left early but Chloe is staying at the library then you give the ide that follow her back to our hideout. He sean and Tyler will be waiting and when the full moon is up then we will start our plan.

" What if Chloe get hurt? Lisa asked.

" That's why you will follow them, and if she gets hurt then you help her.

" Can I know what the plan is? LIsa asked in a whisper.

" No, I'm sorry for not being able to tell you and for the thing in the future. I responded.

" Ok go and talk to Chloe and let me know if anything changes. Lisa said and left. I sent a text to Chloe asking her to meet me here and it only took a few minutes before she arrived and I explained the plan.

" Will it work? Chloe asked.

" Remember we have to try. I responded then smiled.

" I really hate you sometimes she said punching me in the arm.

" No you don't. I responded with a smirk.

" Dream on! Chloe replied.

" Let's get you to class. I said and we let the bathroom.

" Are you leaving now? Chloe asked in a whisper.

" Jupp, listen closely start to go home half eleven and when you reach the cottage you look the doors and stay there, He and sean and Tyler will be a bit away and when time is almost right we will lead them away from the cottage, but don't come out or open the door, all of us will be nothing more than animals at midnight and remember that."