Alone in the HATE 20

The next day everyone woke up early to plan for the day since it's monday we still have to go to school, it's weird to think that most people's worries in our age is if their crush likes them back. I went down the stairs as I was the last one to get up.

Downstairs was Sean half asleep on the couch and Chloe was highlighting different text from a pile of paper and Tyler was snoring in the armchair.

" I can't believe that I still go to school!! Chloe said and hiding her face behind the papers.

" You don't have a recon not to go to school. Sean filled in.

" Sean is right, we still have to act like everyone else, you can't just skip school for this.

" Fine! Chloe said.

" So we still have to be on our guard, so don't leave school until it ends then we go back home together.

" So are you going to school this close to the full moon? Chloe asked.

" Yes, if I just stay calm and don't bring to much attention I think it will be fine.

" Why don't you just stay home with me and Sean? Tyler asked.

" No I have to talk to Lisa about the plan. But I will be back around lunch.

" How do you even know if she is going to school today? Sean asked with a frown.

" I'll guess I will find out. I responded and grabbed my stuff.

" We'll meet you when school ends. Tyler said to Chloe and then we were off to school.

We arrived at school around five minutes before it starts. We stood outside the entrence.

" Ok keep a low profile and if you feel that it's too much then just go home and I can talk to Lisa. Chloe pointed out.

" Ok. I said and entered. But as soon as I opened the door and got inside everyone turned around and they started to whisper and it got quiet. I was confused at what they were looking at and looked around but it was only me and Chloe. I started to walk towards my locker, and Chloe followed closely. As I made my way down the hall everyone moved to the side and it followed up by whispers and looks.

" What is going on? Chloe whispered as I opened my locker. But I just shrugged.

" Murderer! Someone screamed from the crowed. I turned around but I couldn't see who had said that.

" The girl that got murdered on the party, they saw me get arrested. I whispered to Chloe. Then suddenly the bell rang and the hallway was starting to clear.

" Freak! One of the guys from the football team hissed as he passed me. I started to breath heavily, it was the full moon, the corridor was now cleared except for me and Chloe.

" Melissa listen we only have one chance, so keep it together. Chloe whispered and helped my stand straight.

" Your right. I responded and grabbed my English book and left for class. I opened the door and walked inside, the whole classroom turned around and stared except the teacher which was focused on a piece of paper on the table.

" You are late. Mr Hightower mumbled without looking at me.

" Sorry. I responded.

" Well that will be detentio..... He looked up at me shocked then down on his piece of paper and up at me again. It's fine Melissa just take a seat. The class was shocked and stared at me then Mr Hightower. I quickly sat down and the lesson started. The lesson was mostly whispers and looks but it kind of stopped towards the end of the lesson and finally the ball rang.