"How could I possibly close my eyes when I'm excited?" I whisper yelled back.

Come on, you've got to be kidding me. I mean seriously, you're making me close my eyes when I can't even contain my excitement?

"Well then, we have to do it in the hard way." He shrugged nonchantly, I looked at him terrified.

What?

I was about to say something when a hand covered my eyes, covering my sight. Now darkness invaded me. I squirmed under his hold which made him slap my butt.

"Why did you do that?" I yelped out in a whiny voice.

"You won't stop squealing so I slapped your defined ass," he said in a teasing voice.

"Perv," I blushed the moment realization struck me.

He slapped my ass, hard.

"Since birth," he muttered under his breath, thinking that I won't hear it but too bad I did.

I slapped in a backward motion hoping to hit him but I didn't.

"Stay still or I'll slap your sorry ass again." He warned me with a gruff voice.

I abruptly stop and stood still, trusting Carson to guide me towards the pathway ahead of us. He pushed me gently to make me move, sooner I found myself walking and following his direction.

"We're here," he announced.

I nodded in response.

"I can tell,"

"Don't you want to take a look at it?" He asked in a curious voice.

How in the hell can I take a look when his palms are hovering my eyes?

"Uhm.. You do realize that you're still covering my eyes right?" I raised my eyebrow despite his palms that are covering my eyes.

"Oh. Uhm. Right." He coughed awkwardly as he let go of me, letting the bright light hit my eyes.

I blinked rapidly to clear my vision since the light stung my eyes before swallowing the whole surrounding around me.

Thin rectangular glasses are everywhere, inside the continuous glasses was a huge plate of ice. There is also an endless stainless steel railing wrapping the whole place.

Which only meant that he brought me to an ice rink.

This would be fun if I knew how to skate, but in my misfortune I don't.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, but there's this thing." I bit my lip slyly.

"What is it?" He asked curiously and worriedly.

"I-I,"

I can't even finish my statement because I'm so embarrassed about it.

"Don't be shy, what is it?"

"I don't know how to skate." I duck my head in embarrassment right after I said the statement.

"Hey," he put a finger under my chin and lift it up to pull my gaze in his. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. That's what I'm here for, I will teach you and I surely won't let you fall."

I was somehow convinced by his sweet words so I nodded, being the sweet person he is, he placed a lingering kiss on my forehead that sent the jittery feeling to my stomach. After a few seconds he pulled away and looked at me.

"Come on, let's get our skates." He grabbed my hand as we swivel to the corner where a huge shoe rack is located.

It's full of skates that comes with various colors, there's even a skate that's designed for kids. Without knowing it, my hand felt cold when I realized that Carson released me to get our respective skates.