I give him a bashful smirk, my eyes gawking at his attire. 

The man could wear a paper bag and still be the hottest man around. "It's going to be a long night," Harry murmurs against my lips, not being able to resist my temptation, "in more ways than one." He continues, ruining my lipstick as he lures me in for a deeper kiss, enthralling me, like always.

I pull away, his thumb pressing against my lips and fixing the mess he produced, "it'll be long." I agree, my eyes radiating into his, "especially for you." I smile, taking a step away from him, confusion taking over the expression on his face. 

"How?" He clears his throat, using his own thumb to wipe away the lipstick smeared across his lips. 

There's something about a romantic bungalow over the water that brings out the extra romantic and teasing side of me. Making love is great in our own bed, but even better when romance is heightened over a gorgeous turquoise lagoon.

With a devious grin, my eyes flicker up at Harry, "I'm not wearing underwear," I answer, stepping outside the door, entering out onto the extensive boardwalk where he has to behave himself. 

He closes the door behind him, his eyes burning into me, his mind perhaps thinking of devious ways to get me back to our room before midnight. "Elise, you're very, very naughty." He murmurs, his hand intertwining with mine, guiding me away from our perfect bungalow. My heels echo against the wooden boardwalk, the noise of the salty ocean echoing a delightful, relaxing sound that is like music to my ears.

We walk hand in hand making our way around the retreat, finding the lovely restaurant Harry chose for us to dine at tonight, a luxury he emphasised on for our New Years celebrations. 

We are welcomed politely and immediately escorted towards a table outside in a secluded area where only a few other couples unobtrusively dine. I admire the glass bottom flooring, attracted by the unique dining experience offered. Harry graciously pulls my chair out of me, a gesture he doesn't get a chance to do very often. 

I give him a smile to show my appreciation, taking the seat and looking down at my feet, watching as fish swim below. I smile at our waitress, my eyes peering at Harry as he studies the menu, paying no attention as I gawk at him while I am completely captivated by his appearance tonight. 

He sits charmingly in front of me, an attractive navy blue button-down covering his flawless skin, so effortless, yet so charming. He finally looks up and he smiles, "sweetheart, what do you want to order?" He inquires, a sigh escaping my lip as I think of inappropriate thoughts regarding him. 

I highly doubt ordering him with a side of wine is suitable to say while perched at a dinner table. I lick my lips subtly, diverting my attention to my menu, "wine, please." I clear my throat, my eyes promptly scanning the list of delicious wines the restaurant has to offer. "White wine of your choice," I inform him, turning the page and reading the main course menu that is full of many delicious plates.
It's almost too hard to choose.

Harry's eyes sparkle, a small smirk becoming noticeable; wine can sometimes make me a little frisky, and cheekier than usual. 

"Elise, what did you do while I was out?" Harry begins a conversation while overlooking the menu himself. I shrug, remembering how I did absolutely nothing. Jet lag is a bitch to me. 

"I slept. What did you get up to, Mister?" I challenge, unsure of what exactly he did while I was relaxing. He never did elaborate on what he had to do. 

"I had to take care of a few things." He unconcernedly counters, gesturing for our waitress to collect our order. 

The waitress politely orders our wine before starting us off with an appetiser of Harry's choice. I raise a brow, fixated on Harrys eyes as they try to avoid contact with mine. "Elle, figure out what you would like to eat." He motions down at my menu as I continue to stare into his emerald eyes.