Chapter 7: You are invited to Hanna Elizabeth's Sweet Sixteen.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hello?"

"Hanna?  Hi this is Sophia."  I didn't hear breathing or movement from the other side.

"I know. "  I then heard someone take a deep breath in and exhale.

"Sophia?"

"Sorry, for some odd reason I'm extremely nervous right now."  I laughed as I sat there and realized I missed her.

"So what's up Han?"  She called me Han, which made me blush.

"Um, well I'm eating Mcdonalds, wanna meet at the park?"  I blurted out.  I quickly covered my mouth with my own hand and hoped she said no.

"Please."  She begged.  I bit my lip.

"Wanna go now?"

"Sure."  I hung up and ate my food in silence while driving to the park.  It took me at least 20 minutes to get there, yes Mcdonalds is far away.  I pulled up to a parking spot and notice Sophia sitting on the swing set, lighty pressing off and on the ground.  I walked up to her with my hands in my pockets.

"Hey."  I said, leaning agains the swings poles.

"Hi."  She looked up at me and smiled,  which gave me butterflies and I blushed.

"I like how I can make you blush so easily, it's cute.  So what about your party, give me the deets."  She asked as I walked over to the other swing and sat down.

"Well, my birthday party is this weekend and i haven't told you what to wear.  Its going to be a halloween themed party, but my mom decided to make it a Halloween Masquerade thingy."  She laughed.

"So we get to be in Masks?"  She asked.  Her hair blowing in the wind, it was cold and I started shivering, and then of cours; it started raining.  So she grabbed my hand and pulled me under this green little shelter they have in the park.  We were still holding hands when she looked at me and moved a strand of wet blonde hair out of my face as I never took my eyes off her, watching her every move. 
  She leaned in and ours lips touched, sparks exploded through every fiber of my body and I felt like I wasn't in control of my own body.  I  moved in closer, grabbing her neck and she grabbed my waist, I ran my fingers threw her hair and pushed her on the table.  I got on top of her, straddling her hips, moving together as one rhythm.  She cupped both of my cheeks in her hand and smiled while rubbing my face.

"You didn't pull away."  She said as the rain stopped.

"I have to um, go.  Bye see you this weekend."  I said running threw the park, hopping not to slip and fall on the floor while I had a million emotions running threw my head.  As I turned around, Sophia was still watching me.

___________

"Honey!  Wake up, its your birthday!!!!"  My mom came in screaming.  Danny moaned from the floor, Olive and I were facing each other, we must've pushed him off again, and then there was Morgan who was curled up in the middle of the bed as usual.  When they finally woke up, they decided they were going to jump on my bed to wake me up. 

"

"1 2 3 Hanna wake up!  It's party day!"  Screamed my incredibly amazing friends.  I chuckled and got out of bed, walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.  After I finished, I walked out and started getting dressed, so they did to.  I put on a cropped top and some grey sweatpants and tied my hair into a pony tail.  I grab my bag and head downstairs and my three best friends follow me.

"Hey guys, eat up!  Today is a big day!"  My mom said placing plates down with Jessy on her hip.  We all grab food and go sit in the living room and goble up all the delicious food, damn my mom has got some talent.