Chapter 2: Who are you to me?

Rosalie sat in front of her desk trying to focus on her homework. She couldn't stop thinking about Alyx and how gentle & sweet he was to her. She also couldn't stop thinking about his blue eyes that reminded her of blue diamonds. After not being able to focus on her homework, she laid on her bed putting her earphones on and listened to music slowly falling asleep.

In her dream she dreamed about Alyx and how he stared at her the whole time during class. He suddenly stood up and grabbed her arm running out of the classroom as fast as he could. She was confused as to why he had suddenly took her without saying a word or anything. He took her to an abandoned room of the school that she had no idea existed and stopped running as she tried to catch her breathe.

"W-Why did y-you make me r-run off like that with y-you?", she asked still out of breathe. He looked at her with seriousness as he lifted her chin up so she could look him in the eye.

"Because I wanted you to myself.", he said calmly. He pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her as his face was getting closer to hers by the second. She felt her cheeks turn red as his lips was getting closer to hers. She was starting to get eager to do what he was about to do with her in that empty room. Sh e felt warm for brief moment as she felt his lips softly kissed hers.

She suddenly woke up on her bed and sat up as she looked around her room to make sure she knew where she was. She breathed heavily as she brushed her hair out of her eyes and rubbed her eyes looking at the clock next to her bed. It was 3 in the morning and she was still in her jeans but wore her tank top. She took off her pants and crawled under the covers laying her head on her pillow as she tried to fall back to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up and did the same routine as she does every morning. Today, she put on a red shirt with black jeans that had tears on the front. She also put on a dark blue beanie. She was a little tired from the lack of sleep that she had for the rest of the night. She rubbed concealer on her eyes to make sure she didn't look tired.

As she left her house, she saw Eric in front of her gate again. Today he wore a black shirt with dark blue jeans and a black jacket. She walked past him as usual and they walked together to school. Eric was talking her the whole way there, but she wasn't paying attention to him. When she got to school, she walked to her class and sat in her desk quietly. The bell rang and everyone sat in their seats as the teacher walked in. Rosalie looked to her right as Alyx was sitting down quietly paying attention to the teacher. Alyx noticed that she was staring at him but didn't look at her.

Later after class, as she grabbed her stuff for the next class was ready to leave, Alyx stood in front of her and smiled.

"So....did I have something in my face or what?", he joked. He laughed as he brushed red hair out of his blue eyes. She looked away shyly and walked past him to head to the next class. She rushed to her Chemistry and sat in her seat putting her hood on. She put her earbuds in her ear to ignore everyone and set the volume on high. For the rest of the day, she blocked out everything and just wanted to go home. She was embarrassed of her reaction to Alyx because of her dream about him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Stay Gay! <3