Rin Runs

Luka, Kaito, Len and Rin rushed towards the school gates.

'We're late!We're late!We're late!We're late!We're late! WE'RE LATE!' Luka was a panicky mess.

'Chillax, Lu! Nothing will happen!' Len consoled calmly.

'NO! My perfect attendance will be ruined!' Luka felt like crying. She ran in a burst of speed.

'Lu!' Rin shouted, running after her.

'Guys, walk! School isn't your life!' Len shouted, catching up to Rin.

'YOU'RE the reason we're late, Len!' Rin reminded.

'Guys, PLEASE run SLOWLY!' Kaito panted at the back of the group. 'I'm not extremely good at running!'

'Eat more ice-cream, why don't you?' Rin pouted.

'I only ate 10 cones! Summer is hot and it's hotter because of me! You have to understand!' Kaito replied.

Rin pretended to be sick while running, which was hard to do.

'Oh, please, Kaito!' Len laughed. 'Everyone knows I am blazing hot!'

'My name means hot!'

'You're as hot as ice!'

'STOP WITH THE HOT...URGH!' Rin bellowed. 'LUKAAAAA! WAIT FOR UUUUUUSSSSSSS!'

Rin burst into speed and Len quickly caught up to her. 

'Terrible friends!' Kaito shouted.

He stopped running and searched into his bag. 'Please be here, please be here... YES!' Grabbing the object, he jumped. A cone ice-cream came out of the bag. Kaito admired it for.

'You are my only friend...' he sobbed. 'You've always been there for me, Iceto... I will never forget you...But now I must eat you...!'

Kaito bit the ice cream, tears running down his face

Kaito bit the ice cream, tears running down his face. Iceto had always been there...

'KAITO!' a girl shouted.

Kaito quickly put the cone into his bag. Meiko stopped running and stood beside him, smiling.

'Haven't seen you in a long time! How are you?'

'Umm... fine!' He felt a bit guilty about not talking to her for the entire summer vacation. He was just so happy with the Kagamine twins and Luka, he had forgotten all about anything else.

'We're both late for school, aren't we?' 

'Yeah.'

'Come on, let's walk together.' 

'Great!'

Perhaps Meiko didn't feel awkward, but Kaito did. Meiko was a good friend. She had helped him until 7nth grade,  in everything. 

The, Luka came. She was the top student instantly and it was dumb to deny that. She started talking to Kaito and the Kagamine twins and then the four had been inseparable. 

Meiko was... forgotten.

 He was surprised at how tall she'd grown over the last few years. Her face, however, had not changed a bit; her lips always smiled and her eyes invited people. Remembering all these things made Kaito upset.

'Is something wrong, Kai?'

'No!'

They ran towards the school gate together.

Vocaloid HighOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara